Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Please don't let this happen to Pantheon

• 781 posts
    July 31, 2016 4:26 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 31, 2016 6:39 PM PDT

Do you really think the "Keeper of Beans" and "Crusher of Dreams" would let this happen! ;)

We would never leak our game, the first people to get in will be the pre-alpha testers when we are ready to push it live, then alpha, then beta and then release but no leaks. :)

I am also very weary of that game, it is one I will be waiting to see how others react to it first...

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at July 31, 2016 6:40 PM PDT
    • 781 posts
    July 31, 2016 7:33 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Do you really think the "Keeper of Beans" and "Crusher of Dreams" would let this happen! ;)

We would never leak our game, the first people to get in will be the pre-alpha testers when we are ready to push it live, then alpha, then beta and then release but no leaks. :)

I am also very weary of that game, it is one I will be waiting to see how others react to it first...

"Keeper of Beans, Crusher of Dreams"!  Wow, tea went everywhere !  Haha, That was awesome, :) 

• 9115 posts
    August 1, 2016 2:54 AM PDT

Kelem said:

Kilsin said:

"Keeper of Beans, Crusher of Dreams"!  Wow, tea went everywhere !  Haha, That was awesome, :) 

Haha! :D

• 1778 posts
    August 1, 2016 9:52 AM PDT
    Yeah a bit off topic but it's one of those games that sounds like it has some good ideas but too shallow in most other ways. So I can't really group with others and it would be unlikely a run into others. Then I gather resources build a space ship and fly through a mostly empty universe in desperate hope to find anything..........yea, no.
    • 257 posts
    August 1, 2016 12:01 PM PDT

Giving broad access to press, you-tube game reviewers, etc. when there are enough pre-alpha players to liven the place up could be beneficial. Advance notice to these players with recommended play (do this dungeon, etc.) to group with the press would be even better.

• 595 posts
    August 2, 2016 9:33 AM PDT

"Keeper of Beans"

You're welcome ;)

• 9115 posts
    August 2, 2016 7:18 PM PDT

Nikademis said:

"Keeper of Beans"

You're welcome ;)

Haha, yes, Nika is to thank for "Keeper of Beans" back in the Monty stream days :)

• 149 posts
    August 3, 2016 6:31 PM PDT

You can "leak" it to me! I wont say a word I swear!

• 9115 posts
    August 3, 2016 9:00 PM PDT

Aggelos said:

You can "leak" it to me! I wont say a word I swear!

Lol, never! :D

• 595 posts
    August 3, 2016 11:03 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Nikademis said:

"Keeper of Beans"

You're welcome ;)

Haha, yes, Nika is to thank for "Keeper of Beans" back in the Monty stream days :)

<3 Great times!

• 1434 posts
    August 4, 2016 6:37 PM PDT

Would be pretty hard to be so negligent with an MMO. They would have to accidently leave the login and game server up. Not like a single player game.