Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Anyone want to get a group together to play something?

• 47 posts
    July 6, 2016 1:54 PM PDT

Like most i am sure, i am bored. Currently i play Hearthstone dailys and Duelyst.

I played on Phinny up to Velious and have 2 60's but not really feeling that.

Any MMO out there anyone wants to restart up in or play while we wait?

Feel free to toss out some idea's.

• 9 posts
    July 6, 2016 11:18 PM PDT

I'm in your same boat, but not finding much out there.  I even downloaded WoW to join a friend. I didn't last an hour.

Maybe Pathfinder Online or Elder Scrolls Online?  If you aren't classic EQ'd out, I would do a fresh start on Project 1999.

My playtime would be around the time of now +/- a few hours.  And also, 10 hours from now on occassion. 

Anyways, stay strong.  Winter is coming, and hopefully Pantheon alpha as well.

• 144 posts
    July 7, 2016 11:53 AM PDT

You will find some of us on P99 having a great time while patiently, happily waiting for Pantheon to become playable

If anyone makes a char, post the name here, i'll look you up

• 47 posts
    July 7, 2016 1:48 PM PDT

I still have a Rogue also on P99 i stripped it when i quit i think i was lvl 45ish.

Soldax i did the same with WoW again not long ago, i will go back and play through Legion some at least.

Have you heard much on Pathfinder? I played ESO some, it is actually a pretty good game.

• 578 posts
    July 7, 2016 9:55 PM PDT

I would maybe consider ESO if we got a good core group. I have a good support build I was working on. I just have trouble keeping interest in ESO. The classes bother me.

Or possibly even Rift if we started from the beginning. For a theme park I happen to like Rift. Mainly because it has a bard where I can switch and play a tank as well.

• 163 posts
    July 11, 2016 9:46 AM PDT

Still thuroughly enjoying P99 myself.

ps. if anyone has an old, leveled account they'll never use again I would love to adopt for a raid alt!