Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

TS3 Server

• 17 posts
    April 9, 2016 9:42 PM PDT

Hi all,

I am offering my TS3 server for any of you that want to have a place to chit chat and discuss things plus for testing usagen when Pre Alpha hits. 

dingodog.teamspeak3.com

Port : 3512

V/R

Dingo

• 1468 posts
    April 10, 2016 12:25 AM PDT

We already have a Discord server with about 60 people discussing Pantheon. It supports both voice and text chat. I highly recommend everyone use that so the community stays in one place and everyone knows where to go :). You can find information about it here:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2678/discord-server-voice-text-chat-for-pantheon

• 59 posts
    April 10, 2016 2:17 AM PDT

I'd second the suggestion for the discord server.  It's a nice place and app. 

• 271 posts
    April 10, 2016 8:49 AM PDT

DingoKitt said:

Dingo

What a.. suggestive avatar pic :)

/approve

I wonder if we may happen to have other similar beliefs or ideals

• 17 posts
    April 11, 2016 2:42 PM PDT

Aenra,

I was at the Colombian Embassy then doing anti narcotics and personnel recovery. Retired now. 

Cromulent,

I have a paid for server and was offering it up for use. Never used Discord, have used Ventrilo, Mumble, and Teamspeak. I have been playing MMos for over 15 years and Teamspeak is the most stable and can support high numbers. 

V/R

Scott

• 17 posts
    April 11, 2016 2:55 PM PDT

I just checked out Dicord and it seems you get what you pay for, a free Facebook or Tango app with limited capabilities. Voice only works when the broswer has focus.......that will work real good in raids or groups "sorry you pushing daisies friend i had to alt out of game to converse" I can support 25 people and ill expand as more people use. 

Not wanting to play a mine is better game, my server is up for use and you can use it or not.

V/R

Scott

• 1468 posts
    April 12, 2016 9:35 AM PDT

DingoKitt said:

I just checked out Dicord and it seems you get what you pay for, a free Facebook or Tango app with limited capabilities. Voice only works when the broswer has focus.......that will work real good in raids or groups "sorry you pushing daisies friend i had to alt out of game to converse" I can support 25 people and ill expand as more people use. 

Not wanting to play a mine is better game, my server is up for use and you can use it or not.

V/R

Scott

Don't use the browser it sucks. Download the desktop application it is much better. You can get it here:

https://discordapp.com/download

Edit: The browser interface is for when you are at work or can't install something on the computer you are on. When you are gaming you download the desktop client that can do everything that Team Speak can and more. Or you could use the iOS or Android app if you are on the go. Really Team Speak is dead to me these days. I'd always use Discord in preference to it. Mumble is the only other option I might consider because it is open source.

This post was edited by Cromulent at April 12, 2016 9:45 AM PDT