Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

how many rings do I need ?

• 644 posts
    April 4, 2016 10:20 AM PDT

How many rings do you think I need to put in my Pantheon Advent chain?

• 63 posts
    April 4, 2016 12:26 PM PDT

That picture makes me want to eat the paste

• 47 posts
    April 4, 2016 9:06 PM PDT

I think you should start making rings - 1 for each day - and then take bets on how many rings you'll have when alpha opens. My optimistic guess is 107.

• 263 posts
    April 5, 2016 12:45 AM PDT

Mikaela said:

I think you should start making rings - 1 for each day - and then take bets on how many rings you'll have when alpha opens. My optimistic guess is 107.

Uh that is a great idea. So i would guess 147 Rings if one is done a day.

• 644 posts
    April 5, 2016 10:10 AM PDT

Mikaela said:

Good Lord!  Do you have any idea what that means?!?

You are actually suggesting that Alpha could open in just three months ?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG I need a Zanax!

• 47 posts
    April 5, 2016 8:06 PM PDT

fazool said:

Mikaela said:

Good Lord!  Do you have any idea what that means?!?

You are actually suggesting that Alpha could open in just three months ?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG I need a Zanax!

Key word: optimistic :D

• 130 posts
    April 6, 2016 6:04 AM PDT

Alpha will begin in June.  Ask me how I know.  ;-)

• 668 posts
    April 6, 2016 6:37 AM PDT

@Vade okay how do you know??

• 1468 posts
    April 6, 2016 8:20 AM PDT

Vade said:

Alpha will begin in June.  Ask me how I know.  ;-)

Considering pre-alpha hasn't even started yet and that takes time I find that estimate highly unlikely.

• 130 posts
    April 7, 2016 10:02 AM PDT

Pyye said:

That's when I go on vacation.  Bound to happen.

• 9115 posts
    April 7, 2016 10:03 PM PDT

Vade said:

Pyye said:

Right, this is what we were waiting for, now that we have Vades vacation plans we can tentatively book Alpha testing in during June! ;)

• 105 posts
    April 9, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Vade said:

Pyye said:

Right, this is what we were waiting for, now that we have Vades vacation plans we can tentatively book Alpha testing in during June! ;)

Well then...

Any way you can take your vacation sooner, Vade?

• 9115 posts
    April 10, 2016 2:55 AM PDT

Marilee said:

Kilsin said:

Vade said:

Pyye said:

Well then...

Any way you can take your vacation sooner, Vade?

Haha! ;)

• 130 posts
    April 10, 2016 6:13 AM PDT

You know what could be done that's funny, next newsletter say send a tell to Vade if you want to know the alpha start date -- lol.  haha.  Wait a minute, Vade is me.  O.o  Nevermind that, carry on.

• 9115 posts
    April 10, 2016 6:10 PM PDT

Vade said:

You know what could be done that's funny, next newsletter say send a tell to Vade if you want to know the alpha start date -- lol.  haha.  Wait a minute, Vade is me.  O.o  Nevermind that, carry on.

Haha, I couldn't do that to you man, your inbox would implode with all of the messages and questions! lol ;)

• 644 posts
    April 17, 2016 10:26 AM PDT

At the time of THIS reply, there are over 24,000 Pantheon posts!  If you include the 4000 off-topic community posts thats, a lot of excitement going on around here - for a game not even in Alpha yet!

I think this is really looking better and better every day!

I started making my Advent chain but in a rage of frantic impatience, I ate the whole thing.

• 595 posts
    April 17, 2016 2:47 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Vade said:

Pyye said:

@Vade okay how do you know??

Kilsin, Mr. "Keeper of the Beans" himself has just dropped the biggest bean of them all!?  Quick, I'll alert TenTonHammer!

I'm honestly shocked you haven't had reporters calling you about your recent comments Kils ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 17, 2016 5:50 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 17, 2016 5:51 PM PDT

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

Vade said:

Pyye said:

Kilsin, Mr. "Keeper of the Beans" himself has just dropped the biggest bean of them all!?  Quick, I'll alert TenTonHammer!

I'm honestly shocked you haven't had reporters calling you about your recent comments Kils ;)

Haha, fake beans are the best beans! ;)

• 595 posts
    April 17, 2016 7:21 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

Vade said:

Pyye said:

Haha, fake beans are the best beans! ;)

You have to start somewhere I suppose ;)  Afterall, fake beans are the gateway drug of bean dropping!