Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Much confoosion!

• 271 posts
    March 18, 2016 2:35 AM PDT

Spirits no like! Send me to party, hoomans all gone. So how read older info now? Dumb hoomans, no use smoke signals.. Perhaps light new bonfire, start again? Be smart like Ogre, no use compuuutahs!

You tell how achiii-ve-ments (stoopid hooman words) work in Terminus? Missed round table. Too big, so no fit anyway.. 

Make spirits happy. Bad mojo when pissed. Ogre no like that.

• 9115 posts
    March 18, 2016 3:02 AM PDT

I had to move this to Off-Topic Aenra, as it applies to archived posts and not Champion content. Also, I will need to ask that you please post in human English unless in a roleplaying subforum, as fun as it is to speak in character a lot of people will find it hard to read/understand and if everyone starts doing it, the forums will be a mess!

Posts prior to 2015 were archived due to the forum reset to a default skin, which also broke a few custom modules that displayed pledge and subscription info to each user, we had already used the majority of pre 2015 posts to help us get Pantheon to where it is today anyway and a lot of those posts are long dead and buried and serve no more purpose, sadly a few good posts were lost with them but the majority of them have been brought back to life 3-4 times over by new members asking the same questions anyway, so we really didn't lose much at all except for a bunch of negative stuff in the very early days lol :)

We will be moving to the new forums soon enough and when we do we will be starting fresh anyway and archiving all of this information as we move forward with development and feedback, so feel free to browse older topics to get an idea of what was previously spoken about, post your ideas and join in on current discussions (in human English please!) and enjoy these forums while they last ;)

• 271 posts
    March 18, 2016 3:15 AM PDT

Noted. My sincere apologies.

In regard to the subject, am aware.. the intent was for players to volunteer any info they might recall from previous discussions, as stated ^^

Likewise, the choosing of the sub-forum was equally intentional, in part due to my understanding that said info would have been subject to change, in part due to my not wishing to stir the waters by engaging in such a discussion publicly when the subject is again, open to change. Wrong first impressions and all that.

You are the boss here! With no disrespect meant whatsoever, if i may only advise you'd best delete the thread altogether?

(and again, my apologies for any inconvenience, not the intention. My fault entirely)

• 176 posts
    March 18, 2016 7:05 AM PDT

Love the intellect devourer!

• 271 posts
    March 18, 2016 7:09 AM PDT

Jamie said:

Love the intellect devourer!

awww! :D:D:D:D

( showing our age like that!.. shhh.. )

• 9115 posts
    March 18, 2016 9:14 PM PDT

Aenra said:

Noted. My sincere apologies.

In regard to the subject, am aware.. the intent was for players to volunteer any info they might recall from previous discussions, as stated ^^

Likewise, the choosing of the sub-forum was equally intentional, in part due to my understanding that said info would have been subject to change, in part due to my not wishing to stir the waters by engaging in such a discussion publicly when the subject is again, open to change. Wrong first impressions and all that.

You are the boss here! With no disrespect meant whatsoever, if i may only advise you'd best delete the thread altogether?

(and again, my apologies for any inconvenience, not the intention. My fault entirely)

No need to apologise at all my friend, it was a misunderstanding and I know you had good intentions :)

I will leave it up if that is ok with you, just so others can know what to expect until we move to the new forums, if I delete it, someone will most likely follow in your footsteps and will need to have it explained to them also.

I appreciate your reply Aenra, thank you and if you are ever in doubt, please feel free to PM me anytime, I will always do my best to answer within a timely manner and help in any way I can :)