Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I had to do it...and i am sorry....

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 3:48 PM PDT

..,but this is toooooo funny. Its ment as honest humor and i really do feel for everyone who invested in Everquest Next and Landmark and feel let down. Here is something i hope kind of cheers everyone up

Everquest Next Cancelled - The Fans Anger

• 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 3:53 PM PDT

LOL!!!  I am one of those as an avid Landmark players and Founder.  DBG really hosed this one.  As far as I can tell they have people leaving is droves.  Here again there was't many of us left. 

Ox

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 3:55 PM PDT

Ox did you see my post in the General LM forums ? I posted something today that alot of people wouldn`t say should check it out

• 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 4:09 PM PDT

oh let me take a look real fast...

• 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 4:15 PM PDT

LOL, that was awesome!!!  I think some of us as so angry and even more so hurt that the entire thing feels like a shame now.  I was the one that did this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJ8eDg_ySw

Took some major heat for supportiing them.

I was in close contact with the Devs for some time and then something happened.  There were a few rumors and then silence.  I think the word came down not to talk to us due to the upcoming news was already known. 

Still I salute you on the well spoken and point blank post!  Awesome!!!

Ox

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 4:22 PM PDT

Yeah i remember that vidoe it was awsome.

And yes they do deserve some credit to Landmark. It is a nice building game and i do enjoy building but the rest is as you know....I just don`t have respect to anyone who can`t admit they were wrong or might be wrong. So yes i grabbed all my strength and finally spoke out how i saw it ;)

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 16, 2016 4:22 PM PDT
    • 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 4:29 PM PDT

I posted on that and feel your frustration.  I am leaving the game.  Its turned into a cash grab at best.  I posted the video again out there  to show how supportive I have been.  

Pantheon has a differnt vision and I think they have the better approach and that is why they have my support. 

I swear I feel like the lot of us need theropy or something...maybe just a stiff drink.

Ox

• 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 4:37 PM PDT

After reading some of the comments I think some players are feeling like it will improve.  The track record speaks volumes and DBG is a franchise killer. 

I know its all business at the end of the day but this seriously is bad.  Still not a peep from the Devs and or management on damage control...

I found reading the Pantheon Lore really helps me feel better.  You should try it.  Players helping players...LOL

Ox

• 263 posts
    March 18, 2016 9:52 AM PDT

This about sums it all up about Daybreak Games Company

This is just to funny not to share with everyone else

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 18, 2016 9:54 AM PDT
    • 219 posts
    March 18, 2016 2:21 PM PDT

@ Yarnila...... I might have laughed so hard I wet myself. That was the best !! Thanks

Pyde Pyper