Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Youtube channels

• 428 posts
    March 9, 2016 10:36 AM PST

So anyone here have some awesome Youtube content they love to watch.  I know it is against the rules to plug your opwn channels as advertisment if this breaks the rules Im sorry and please remove it.  Just looking for some more Youtube content to watch while at work

For me it would be

1: Hank Jed which produces Battle field friends, Doraleous and Associates

2: Neebs gaming which is really funny gaming videos

3: Red vs Blue.  If you like Halo you need to watch this,

4:  Just finished RWBY amazing but oh so sad at the end.

This post was edited by Kalgore at March 9, 2016 10:37 AM PST
    • 1095 posts
    March 9, 2016 10:38 AM PST

I watch GaberialTraveler and CaseyNeistat. Anything Gordon Ramsey and some of Pewedie videos.

• 428 posts
    March 9, 2016 10:39 AM PST

Aich said:

I watch GaberialTraveler and CaseyNeistat. Anything Gordon Ramsey and some of Pewedie videos.

I love Ramsey hahahahaha

• 1095 posts
    March 9, 2016 10:42 AM PST

I forgot about Hodgetwins and A guy walks into the bar, has some good jokes. Magic Apples is my favorite.

This post was edited by Aich at March 9, 2016 10:43 AM PST
    • 1468 posts
    March 9, 2016 1:37 PM PST

I like strategy games so a lot of content I watch is related to that.

Quill18

UnstableVoltage

Arumba

are my favourites.

• 563 posts
    March 9, 2016 7:43 PM PST

Some of the more interesting channels I like to watch to pass time:

Periodic Videos - a channel, like the name implies, that talks about the chemistry and history behind elements and compounds. Very neat stuff in this channel, and the people doing the talking are chemistry professors from (I’m pretty sure) the University of Nottingham

Big cat rescue - a Florida based organization that rescues big exotic cats from horrible conditions like being a pet, neglect and abuse. They have a lot of videos about the rescues, medical treatments to help save/improve the animals’ quality of life, and of course awesome videos of these wonderful creatures finally experiencing a happy fulfilling life. Sadly most of these cats could never be released into their natural habitat because of the horrible conditions they were raised in and rescued from.

EEVBlog - an interesting channel done by an electrical engineer in Australia who takes apart and talks about a lot of neat and out of the ordinary electronics.

Skallagrim - Is a fun channel to watch to learn about various types of swords/knives and HEMA.

Boogie2988 - He’s just an amazingly great guy, very fun to watch and very funny at times too.

Serpentza - a channel I recently started watching, It’s from the perspective of a foreigner(south African) vlogging about his life living in china, and often takes videos showing various aspects of china, their culture (in the modern sense) and what it’s like to live there.

(sorry for the winded post, felt I should give a brief description of what the channels are about :P)