Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Phinigel players

• 109 posts
    February 25, 2016 11:52 AM PST

Noticed a lot of folks on the boards mentioning they play on Phinigel regularly but probably not guilded in Pantheons Rise. Not a recruitment message in the least, just curious what your game name, class, level is and what guilds you all are in so I can (so can you) look up folks in game to group with that are also on the boards. I'll start:

Garmr 27 Ogre SK

• 208 posts
    February 25, 2016 5:28 PM PST

Planning on checking out Phinigal this weekend. Will see about joining The guild.

• 79 posts
    February 26, 2016 6:10 AM PST

Same. I would like to start a character this weekend since I will be on call and can't leave the house anyway. I will be looking to join the guild as well.

• 1468 posts
    February 26, 2016 6:33 AM PST

I'm waiting till Kumark releases and then I'll start an Iksar character so I can level up with the other Iksar characters. Might play a shaman or a monk. They seem to tickle my fancy.

• 46 posts
    February 26, 2016 7:30 AM PST

Pyye - good to hear from you and hope your wife is doing well; I had really been wondering what had happened since you seemed the most hardcore of everyone at the launch. I'm one of the folks mentioned who was originally in the guild but left because I wanted to re-experience EQ raiding, especially with Kunark and Velious (I didnt start raiding in original EQ until Velious and always regretted missing out on the VP experience). Always up for grouping with or helping anyone in the Pantheon guild though. I can smith/tailor/research so anyone coming into the game, if you need some free newbie gear to get you going, shoot Gemdiver a tell. I'm playing during the day on weekends and on 8 - 12 PM EST during raid nights (Thurs/Fri/Sat).