Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Best coffee ever?

• 63 posts
    February 25, 2016 9:24 AM PST

Took a buddy who was visiting me in Seattle to the big Starbucks Roastery and we picked up some joe. I saw this gem and new which roast I would be enjoying, lol.

We ended up talking about Panth even though he's not much of a gamer. Coffee was great too!

How do you guys take your coffee? What's your favorite blend/roast?

This post was edited by Talvaris at February 25, 2016 9:25 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    February 25, 2016 11:30 AM PST

Nescafe Dark Roast :)  I take mine str8 black plz  !

• 1468 posts
    February 25, 2016 12:18 PM PST

Vietnamese coffee is the best in the world if you ask me. Haven't found anything anywhere near as good outside of South East Asia.

Shame really. If I can't get that I just tend to drink espresso instead or occasionally a cappuccino. I tend to to buy different types of beans depending on my mood. I'd get bored with getting the same ones all the time. As long as it is nice and strong I don't really mind.

This post was edited by Cromulent at February 25, 2016 12:19 PM PST
    • 511 posts
    February 25, 2016 4:47 PM PST

Nice find! I actually worked at the Starbucks in Pikes Place back when it was only one stall :P
    That being said for the price, flavor, and body I really like Folger's Black Silk.

• 63 posts
    February 25, 2016 10:16 PM PST

Dreconic said:

Nice find! I actually worked at the Starbucks in Pikes Place back when it was only one stall :P
    That being said for the price, flavor, and body I really like Folger's Black Silk.

That's awesome! Yeah, my wife and I are really digging Seattle. I think the guy selling the beans cringed when I asked him to grind the beans for a Keurig single-serve machine, lol. He was all about the pour-over. I wish I had the patience for that ;)

Talv

• 563 posts
    February 25, 2016 10:36 PM PST

Awesome find, I'd love to get a bag of that just for the name and nice packaging!

I love the smell of freshly ground/brewed coffee, sadly thats about as much as I can handle. I've never been able to drink anything with the slightest amount of coffee in it without getting nauseous and dizzy.

Rachael

• 9115 posts
    February 26, 2016 1:44 AM PST

Talvaris said:

Took a buddy who was visiting me in Seattle to the big Starbucks Roastery and we picked up some joe. I saw this gem and new which roast I would be enjoying, lol.

We ended up talking about Panth even though he's not much of a gamer. Coffee was great too!

How do you guys take your coffee? What's your favorite blend/roast?

Love it Talvaris! Almost as much as I love my coffee! :)

• 610 posts
    February 26, 2016 4:42 AM PST

The best coffee in the world is called Pepsi

Yeah, I went there lol

• 79 posts
    February 26, 2016 6:02 AM PST

Black as midnight on a moonless night.

My favorite kind of coffee is Speeder & Earl's Bali Blue Moon. It's a single-source coffee from Bali that's roasted in Vermont. Very smooth and earthy with a nice nutty backbone.

• 47 posts
    February 29, 2016 1:19 AM PST

Hot, wet and in a cup.