Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Merchandise

• 110 posts
    February 21, 2016 7:47 PM PST

Don't want to see anything until the game launches, is stable and growing.

Garmr

• 511 posts
    February 22, 2016 8:56 AM PST

I would pay handsomely (in fact I already did) for a Pre-Alpha Server :p

• 160 posts
    December 8, 2017 11:00 PM PST

/necro

My wife needs needs things to get me for Xmas. How about that merchandise Kilsin? ;)

• 2419 posts
    December 9, 2017 11:10 AM PST

Zeem said:

I'm really wanting a panthen hat, maybe a hoodie.

Hats can be themed for each class. Be cool.

Any plans for this coming back or coming to a store as another way to fund the game? Also works as advertisement / marketing.

What would the fans like to see?

Shirts, mouse pads, posters/wall hangings, hot female elf calendar, hot female ogre calendar, giant ogre feet shaped house slippers.

• 319 posts
    December 9, 2017 11:34 AM PST

Hats and shirts would be awesome. But don't forget the kilsin bobbleheads. I need one of those for inspiration while playing.

• 1095 posts
    December 9, 2017 12:53 PM PST

man old thread. amazon have a print on demand service for tshirts you can apply for. I want a hat tho really.

• 9 posts
    January 27, 2018 8:41 PM PST

Hardback guide book with some of the art.  I still have my Kunark guide that Prima put out.  

High end figures, that are my characters.  Im sure that would end up being an Etsy kinda thing, but I would still want it.

Plushies!!!  Small size that can fit on my desk.

Keychain/ Lanyard

There are enough on demand print services out there, that a line could be drawn up and buyers could choose where the designs go.  (stuff like cafepress)  If I want it on a clock, shirt, tote bag, what ever it could be done with little or no effort on the part of the developer.  

• 2138 posts
    January 27, 2018 10:34 PM PST

coffee mug definitely. plushies would be awesome!

• 77 posts
    November 1, 2018 11:06 PM PDT

I want a hat and hoodies (anything i can wear basically and for different types of weather)

I would love a key chain as something functional that I would of course have on me all the time

I also want something i can put on my walls at home and a paper weight (since I don't drink cofffe) for the office. 

If dog toys are a thing then my dogs would like some toys to tear apart/chase. 

• 1479 posts
    November 2, 2018 12:28 AM PDT

Sodalis said:

I want a hat and hoodies (anything i can wear basically and for different types of weather)

I would love a key chain as something functional that I would of course have on me all the time

I also want something i can put on my walls at home and a paper weight (since I don't drink cofffe) for the office. 

If dog toys are a thing then my dogs would like some toys to tear apart/chase. 

I do think VR answered to theses merchandises request by stating it was complicated and expensive to make them and ship them, and clearly not their job overall.

While the idea itself is pleasing, it sure isn't a big studio or one relying on activision or EA for distribution, and thus they don't have such an ease doing merchandise.

• 287 posts
    November 2, 2018 8:53 AM PDT

MauvaisOeil said:

it sure isn't a big studio or one relying on activision or EA for distribution, and thus they don't have such an ease doing merchandise.

All of the merch can be outsourced for a share of the profits.  They don't have to do anything but specify what they want.  They could be earning money, granted not a ton of it, for doing next to nothing.  Until they do there will be more unofficial sources of Pantheon merch popping up continuously.

This post was edited by Akilae at November 2, 2018 8:54 AM PDT
    • 644 posts
    November 2, 2018 12:48 PM PDT

Go with Wordpress - I'm on a different forum and they have a simple shop set up.  Yousend them some logos and they catalog all sorts of swag gear with your logo on it.

• 1618 posts
    November 2, 2018 3:06 PM PDT

Akilae said:

MauvaisOeil said:

it sure isn't a big studio or one relying on activision or EA for distribution, and thus they don't have such an ease doing merchandise.

All of the merch can be outsourced for a share of the profits.  They don't have to do anything but specify what they want.  They could be earning money, granted not a ton of it, for doing next to nothing.  Until they do there will be more unofficial sources of Pantheon merch popping up continuously.

So many people always say, they should do it. It’s easy, and cheap, and no problem.

If you truly believe that, submit a proposal and do it yourself.

If it’s so easy and cheap to outsource, like so many here claim, than why don’t they seriously sell their services?

I am all for branded merchandise. What I am against is so many forum posters, not just for Pantheon, criticizing companies for not doing everything that the posters claim is so easy and cheap that everyone should be doing it. 

They have professional marketers. They have a plan. If you think it’s so easy and cheap, step up and sell your actual proposal, like a real business does. But, don’t keep posting how the companies are fools for not implententing every deal posted about in a forum.

Everyone on the Internet thinks they are master marketers.