Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I think I'm back... again...

• 753 posts
    June 25, 2015 1:27 PM PDT

For those who know me - hello again.

For those who don't - fear not, if I can manage to stick around a bit, you will be tired of reading my posts in no time.

I've had a particularly interesting several months. 

First, my team at work was decimated.  I'm an enterprise architect.  One morning we started with 5 enterprise architects (and our boss) and finished the morning with myself and my boss.  Two got let go outright, two got assigned to other positions.  I'm officially "last man standing" - which may only mean that my personal execution is delayed by some amount of months :p

That alone made the last few months extremely busy.

Second,  I coach basketball - in the spring / summer, that means AAU.  This year I was head coach for one team, assistant coach for another.  Whatever time work wasn't soaking up, basketball was.

My free time was down to: "Play an MMO, or post about an MMO" - I chose PLAY an MMO... I've been playing EQ (most recently on the progression server).

My AAU season ended this past weekend - so - I SEEMINGLY have more free time right now... unless my wife fills it.  Here's hoping she leaves me some to myself, and I get to spend more time here posting again!

• 179 posts
    June 25, 2015 1:35 PM PDT

Welcome back! Summer time is busy for me also coaching softball and I'm also on the progression server playing and enjoying myself. Hopefully everything works out at work it sounds very stressful. :(

• 999 posts
    June 25, 2015 3:29 PM PDT
    Welcome back bud - I've been lurking more recently as well
    • 9115 posts
    June 25, 2015 4:31 PM PDT

Welcome back mate :)

• 366 posts
    June 26, 2015 3:46 AM PDT

Welcome back Wandidar! Glad to see you again. I look forward to your posts!

• 49 posts
    June 26, 2015 9:31 AM PDT
    Welcome back. I haven't been very active lately either. Just not much to say as I patiently wait. :)
    • 453 posts
    June 28, 2015 5:54 AM PDT

Welcome back ;) Hope all goes well with your job .