Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

• 9115 posts
    June 15, 2015 4:27 PM PDT

What does everyone think of E3 so far? Have you seen anything you like or are you still holding out for something to be announced!

• 154 posts
    June 15, 2015 10:24 PM PDT

Not particularly. I honestly haven't gamed a lot in years my hopes currently hinge 100% on Pantheon to get me playing something that I can't play on the go (card games and ps vita games mostly). I have to say though there has been some many visually impressive games its been a bit staggering really just beautiful. 

• 9115 posts
    June 15, 2015 11:25 PM PDT

There sure has been, I am pretty keen to see more of Fallout 4, with the updated engine I now have high hopes for the next Elder Scrolls game to rival Skyrim and I am looking forward to seeing what Bethesda can do with a TES card game!

Lot's of other cool things but they stood out to me the most so far, I'm looking forward to seeing what else is shown this year.

• 308 posts
    June 16, 2015 5:29 AM PDT

FF7 remake grabs me, tho if they dont release for PC i will not play it, unless i find a PS4 on craigslist cheap and i mean CHEAP cuz i have grown over the years to hate consoles and their expensiveness along with underwhelming graphics

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2015 7:39 AM PDT
    Gawd said:

FF7 remake grabs me, tho if they dont release for PC i will not play it, unless i find a PS4 on craigslist cheap and i mean CHEAP cuz i have grown over the years to hate consoles and their expensiveness along with underwhelming graphics

I was interested to hear that too mate and I also want it on PC, I have an Xbox One but rarely use it, I basically bought it to play 1-2 FPS games with my friends who don't game on PC but it sits there gathering dust now as I have converted most of them over to PC :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at June 16, 2015 7:39 AM PDT
    • 1434 posts
    June 16, 2015 10:23 AM PDT

Haven't followed it really closely, but so far only the FF7 remake has gotten me excited.  I'm worried that they'll mess it up though.  In fact, I'd bet on it if I was a betting man.  Most people, and companies alike, just don't seem to understand what made older games enjoyable.

Best thing they could do is reskin it in my opinion.  Game was a masterpiece.

• 308 posts
    June 16, 2015 6:04 PM PDT

I normally don't follow E3, but Fallout 4 had me following it.  Looks good

• 9115 posts
    June 16, 2015 6:32 PM PDT

PC Gamer is streaming live now if anyone is interested:

http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer

• 67 posts
    June 16, 2015 11:58 PM PDT

I'm interested in seeing more of No Mans Sky.  I haven't played the Fallout series, but I did just start playing 3, and I'm having fun with it so far, so when 4 comes out I'm sure ill pick it up.

I haven't been keeping up much with the VR tech (oculus and project morpheus) but I really want to try EvE Valkyrie.  I'll try and keep up with a bit more, because from what I've read the tech is pretty sweet.

That Horizon: Zero Dawn game looks pretty cool, but I'll also be waiting on more info on it.  I wasnt super impressed with Killzone for ps4, but it was like one of the first titles to be released on the new console so I'll cut em some slack =).

• 378 posts
    June 17, 2015 1:06 AM PDT

Oculus CV1 looks AMAZING - I'm already camped out for pre orders

Oculus touch  - Again i'm camped out for pre orders

Pantheon better get some VR love, VR is the future

• 67 posts
    June 17, 2015 11:13 AM PDT
    Zandil said:

Oculus CV1 looks AMAZING - I'm already camped out for pre orders

Oculus touch  - Again i'm camped out for pre orders

Pantheon better get some VR love, VR is the future

Any idea how much this kinda tech is gonna cost? I cant imagine it will be cheap, but plz dont tell me we are looking at like 500+ dollars or something.

• 378 posts
    June 17, 2015 7:43 PM PDT

If you have the PC already we expect the Rift itself to cost around $300-350, once VR HMD's become more main stream over then next 12-24 months you will find the price will drop like all electronic gear does.

Minimum GPU for the Rift is a Nvidia 970 or AMD equivalent 

This post was edited by Zandil at June 17, 2015 7:44 PM PDT
    • 33 posts
    June 18, 2015 4:03 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:

What does everyone think of E3 so far? Have you seen anything you like or are you still holding out for something to be announced!

I couldn't hear anything over the sound of how awesome Fallout 4 sounds. 

• 9115 posts
    June 18, 2015 5:02 PM PDT
    Medawky said:
    Kilsin said:

I couldn't hear anything over the sound of how awesome Fallout 4 sounds. 

Haha I know man, I don't usually let myself get too hyped about E3 games but Fallout 4 news like that makes it impossible to hold the hype back :)

I am now getting greedy and want to hear  a teaser about the next TES title to follow on from Skyrim!