Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

E3 and Pantheon

• 49 posts
    May 30, 2015 1:46 PM PDT

OH YA! Cant wait to see what you guys have been working on. I check VG emulator everyday just to see if they are getting anywhere and hoping to play it while i wait for pantheon. Its killing me and my wife not having or beloved Vanguard to play while we wait and i cant take another minute of Rift haha. I honestly tried going back to EQ with my brother and  few RL friends. We had all started playing EQ when it launched and i left them For VG when i got in beta. They are ready for the new server i just cant get back into it. Ive tried P99 and well i guess VG ruined it for me. Ok i need to stop drinking going on about things this post inst suppose to be about LOL. Well keep up the good work guys and soon as i have the extra money again ill gladly give you guys more to help out. Love everything ive seen and heard so far cant wait for the next rounds of updates. Guess its back to Witcher 3 for now laterz everyone.

• 1303 posts
    May 5, 2017 8:31 AM PDT

cram9030 said:

Sounds great Joppa. Can I ask why your not ready to start building critical mass yet? Is it because it would take to much of you guy's time to push for this opportunity and result in less than polished relaunch or that it would gum up the precipitation of the relaunch? In any case eagerly awaiting the next update. Will it possibly contain some more lore? It has been a little while with out a lore update and we all love the Lore teams work. :)

Managing when the hype of a new game gets ramped up is critical. Too late and not enough buyers are ready for it when it releases. Too early and the hype peaks and then fades before the game launches and not enough buyers still care. 

• 3852 posts
    May 5, 2017 8:47 AM PDT

>Won't be showing the game this year, but next year for sure<

I hope not - why show a game that has already been out and wildly successful for months?

• 38 posts
    May 5, 2017 11:20 AM PDT

dorotea said:

>Won't be showing the game this year, but next year for sure<

I hope not - why show a game that has already been out and wildly successful for months?

@dorotea, that quote was in 2015.  ;-)

• 2752 posts
    May 5, 2017 11:35 AM PDT

And I doubt Pantheon will be out even by a year from June. 

• 279 posts
    June 5, 2017 9:07 AM PDT

Oops tricked from old quotes too :) oh well.

This post was edited by Pantz at June 5, 2017 9:12 AM PDT
    • 513 posts
    June 5, 2017 9:29 AM PDT

Time sensetivity can sometimes be detrimental to necrotic posting...

• 9115 posts
    June 5, 2017 5:58 PM PDT

This thread is from 2 years ago, please be mindful to read the date before replying folks ;)

• 160 posts
    June 7, 2017 7:14 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

This thread is from 2 years ago, please be mindful to read the date before replying folks ;)

It's not their fault...the pent-up anticipation is making yesterday seem like 2 years ago. ;)

• 1468 posts
    June 12, 2017 6:59 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Doh! I didn't see that. Still it is interesting information none the less.

I'd love to go to E3 one of these days but flying to the USA and getting hotel rooms and stuff is bloody expensive plus the tickets themselves as well.

• 513 posts
    June 13, 2017 7:30 AM PDT

I live in Las Vegas and love it here.  I can't WAIT for the team to start doing their Fan Fairs here.  That was a hint in case you missed it Kilsin.  This needs to be brought up at every weekly meeting.

• 9115 posts
    June 13, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

Nephretiti said:

I live in Las Vegas and love it here.  I can't WAIT for the team to start doing their Fan Fairs here.  That was a hint in case you missed it Kilsin.  This needs to be brought up at every weekly meeting.

I can't wait either! :D

• 1303 posts
    June 14, 2017 6:06 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Or we could be allowed to start new threads for similar topics that are based on more current knowledge. 

Just sayin'.

• 9115 posts
    June 14, 2017 9:25 PM PDT

Feyshtey said:

Kilsin said:

Or we could be allowed to start new threads for similar topics that are based on more current knowledge. 

Just sayin'.

You will be on the new "game" forums my friend, not on these "development" forums where I use them as a tool to consolidate and collection information for the devs. ;)