Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Progression server guild?

• 753 posts
    May 20, 2015 7:41 AM PDT

I'm strongly considering jumping on the progression server today.  Not sure if I'll try to relive the glory of my past as a ranger - or something else.  Druid maybe...

A "tip the decision" factor might be if some of you fine folks are going to be there and if someone is going to start a guild.  I think I recall Exmortis saying he might - and I know he ran a top notch guild in Vanguard...

Anybody?

• 308 posts
    May 20, 2015 7:42 AM PDT

I will be playing this evening

• 318 posts
    May 20, 2015 10:14 AM PDT

I will be playing on the progression server and have not committed to a guild yet. If someone puts one together, I'd be interested.

• 610 posts
    May 20, 2015 12:23 PM PDT

I will be there, no guild yet but would be more than happy to join up with one from here.

Will post character names once I am sure I can get the ones I want

• May 20, 2015 1:29 PM PDT

Exmortis did say he was going to start up Brains and Brawn,  but I haven't heard a peep in a couple of weeks.  The only thing new on his guilds website is where myself and Nysana(sp) registered.

I am going to be on the server and would like to be a part of a pantheon people guild

• 308 posts
    May 20, 2015 4:08 PM PDT

I too want to be in a pantheon backers guild.

• 1434 posts
    May 20, 2015 5:02 PM PDT

Within an hour of server launch, players are already 50.  Its been a few years, but that just doesn't sound like the EverQuest I remember.

edit: Apparently there was a bug with some characters.  Some people claim they made their character, and logged in and were 50 with nodrop gear on.  Sounds like a pretty epic fail.

This post was edited by Dullahan at May 23, 2015 11:33 AM PDT
    • 84 posts
    May 20, 2015 7:46 PM PDT

I am going to play if they get it fixed. Hopefully they wiped all the characters and there aren't people with gear traded to them.

• 308 posts
    May 21, 2015 1:07 AM PDT

They have done at least one wipe and will do another complete one before the server the re-opens for real sometime later today.  They are still testing stuff.

• 610 posts
    May 21, 2015 3:56 AM PDT

I made my Wood elf bard, follower of Veeshan logged in was level 50 with full heroic gear

figured something was off so just used that time to set my UI..system message came across about not doing anything with any 50 toon or they would take action against your account so I logged off deleted my toon and made a Dark Elf Cleric of inny and logged in as a level 1 toon.

Remade my bard (exact same race class diety) logged in as a level 1

• 753 posts
    May 21, 2015 4:08 AM PDT

Once they get the server up, I'll be there.  I have off work today - but my time to play will somewhat be driven by my wife's honey-do list. 

• May 21, 2015 6:12 AM PDT

I'll be there as well.  I stayed with them as long as I could last night to help test the fixes. 

It looks like they may bring it up again around 12pst or so.  For testing or for real, I don't know :)

• 179 posts
    May 21, 2015 7:25 AM PDT

I will be named Anasyn Dwarf Paladin please add me to your friends list. I'm joining a European guild just incase I need a group but mostly will be running around with my cousin playing a dwarf cleric so lets group up.

• 432 posts
    May 21, 2015 10:17 AM PDT
    Anasyn said:

I will be named Anasyn Dwarf Paladin please add me to your friends list. I'm joining a European guild just incase I need a group but mostly will be running around with my cousin playing a dwarf cleric so lets group up.

So it looks we are in the same guild :) My name there is Malloran.

• 179 posts
    May 21, 2015 10:25 AM PDT

Awesome look forward to seeing you in game Deadshade!

• 318 posts
    May 21, 2015 2:41 PM PDT

Well, with all the downtime due to the character creation bugs on the new server, I think it is obvious to everyone at this point who they need to call on to fix everything.....

It's someone who was there years and years ago for the very first server launch....

It starts with a "B" and ends with a "rad McQuaid".

• 84 posts
    May 21, 2015 2:52 PM PDT

Im on. Whoever is running the Pantheon guild please send Gimgar level 1 Orge SK an invite.

• 84 posts
    May 21, 2015 3:05 PM PDT

Well they are still testing. Glad I didn't wait up last night lol. They will be done soon I guess.

• 308 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:27 PM PDT

Supposed to reopen at 6 pacific tonight, the last wipe has been completed.

• 308 posts
    May 22, 2015 2:30 AM PDT

soo is there a backers guild? if so my cleric Gawdly is in gfay... well felwithe

• 13 posts
    May 22, 2015 5:13 AM PDT

If a guild forms there from here I'll happily join to play when I can.  Got my monk made there named Sanvich so let me know! :D

• 261 posts
    May 24, 2015 12:01 AM PDT

I am on there as well. When they said play like it's 1999 they could have left the server issues out for the first day and a half :)

Lost a bit of sleep getting up at 4am to log on and play, only to do 5 hours of testing for them. Seems they couldn't make and check their own chars and needed us to do that part for them :)

Apart from not being able to log on for 30 mins clicking server name, it has been fun.

• May 24, 2015 5:11 PM PDT

Did a guild get formed?

• 179 posts
    May 25, 2015 2:37 AM PDT

None that I'm aware of. I've added you all to my friends list and we should create a channel to keep in contact. Maybe /pantheonrotf

• 133 posts
    May 25, 2015 1:12 PM PDT

Wow the launch of the progression has been terrible!

Already been a wipe, and its a mess.  I have not even made attempt to login since the initial mess.

I am standing back a bit waiting for it to clear up.