Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon becoming more and more popular?

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    March 16, 2015 5:33 PM PDT
    Zandil said:
    Kilsin said:
    Zandil said:

Quick question, With the game gaining a lot more followers, there was talk a little while ago  about opening up the forums again to free accounts or a 2nd or new forum for all accounts to post one, any movement on that front? 

No, that was decided by you all to not let that happen by way of a vote, so we listened and did not change anything. We are not looking to building a new site sometime in the future and that will most likely be free for everyone with a way to donate and still help the team while we look for an investor.

Sorry, We are or Are not, not sure if that was a miss type or not ?

Probably that darn auto-correct again, lol. We ARE indeed "now" looking into a new site. Kilsins doing a great job spearheading this. :)
    • 378 posts
    March 16, 2015 6:18 PM PDT
    BlueEyedGator said:
    Zandil said:
    Kilsin said:
    Zandil said:

Quick question, With the game gaining a lot more followers, there was talk a little while ago  about opening up the forums again to free accounts or a 2nd or new forum for all accounts to post one, any movement on that front? 

No, that was decided by you all to not let that happen by way of a vote, so we listened and did not change anything. We are not looking to building a new site sometime in the future and that will most likely be free for everyone with a way to donate and still help the team while we look for an investor.

Sorry, We are or Are not, not sure if that was a miss type or not ?

Probably that darn auto-correct again, lol. We ARE indeed "now" looking into a new site. Kilsins doing a great job spearheading this. :)

Thank you, and as always a please dealing with you Miss gator 

• 105 posts
    April 9, 2015 9:19 AM PDT

It seems to have jumped to number 3...

• 1434 posts
    April 9, 2015 9:44 AM PDT

Ya, I've been watching it go up and down.  I'm just glad its on the main page and the subforum is gaining popularity.  The older mmorpg fans have become more outspoken and created an abundance of threads reminiscing about EQ and other classic mmorpgs, yet not everyone knows about Pantheon so its up to us to help get the word out and keep Pantheon on the main page.

• 383 posts
    April 11, 2015 8:59 AM PDT
    Dullahan said:

Ya, I've been watching it go up and down.  I'm just glad its on the main page and the subforum is gaining popularity.  The older mmorpg fans have become more outspoken and created an abundance of threads reminiscing about EQ and other classic mmorpgs, yet not everyone knows about Pantheon so its up to us to help get the word out and keep Pantheon on the main page.

I would agree, the more people we can get to contribute the forums here and else where will help us improve the vision of Pantheon and help tip some people over the fence. Another thing it will help us do is to drown out the some of the doomsayers and negative threads/pots. Not because I don't believe other opinions don't matter, it's just that some people like to be negative just for the fun of it, or due to some personal reasons they want to attack the project. Then if no one else posts all everyone sees is the negative and I personally would get a negative feeling from the project and would probably pass it over.

• 318 posts
    January 30, 2017 1:40 PM PST

Kayd said:

It seems to have jumped to number 3...

Pantheon has now surpassed the number 2 slot. What, What?!

• 542 posts
    January 30, 2017 1:59 PM PST

That is pretty impressive,knowing not everyone will be a fan of the tempo of combat. I really like the tempo and the downtimes between fights ,as to me it is about quality times .This will weed out the rushers so there is time for talks and kissies,pure enjoyment of the game for what it is <3 Go nr 1 Pantheon.Yes you can !!!

This post was edited by Fluffy at January 30, 2017 2:00 PM PST
    • 3016 posts
    January 30, 2017 5:49 PM PST

Hum I won't be kissing anyone far as I know...but hey :P

• 32 posts
    January 30, 2017 11:58 PM PST

We are only .02 points from the top spot. A few more positive votes will get us there!

• 21 posts
    February 1, 2017 11:19 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

Hum I won't be kissing anyone far as I know...but hey :P

If it provides a decent buff, I will kiss my hairy, smelly ogre tank on the place where the sun doesn't shine. THIS is the determination of a true warrior :-P.

• 32 posts
    February 6, 2017 12:57 AM PST

Pantheon is now the #1 rated game in development on MMORPG.com.

• 9115 posts
    February 6, 2017 1:54 AM PST

Panda said:

Woot! :)

• 63 posts
    February 6, 2017 4:08 AM PST

Now that it is gaining in popularity, it needs to look seriously at its moderation policy. That is, the more people who want to join, the less reasonable it is to assume that the community will be mature across the board.

• 9115 posts
    February 6, 2017 5:23 AM PST

AlannaTheFair said:

Now that it is gaining in popularity, it needs to look seriously at its moderation policy. That is, the more people who want to join, the less reasonable it is to assume that the community will be mature across the board.

I already have measures in place for the growth of our community and we continue to discuss options that best suit the company and our community :)

• 2886 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:35 AM PST

Panda said:

Awesome. To quote Brad, "This is gonna rock!" lol

• 318 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:55 AM PST

Just noticed we hit #1! That's amazing. It's about time a real MMORPG took the top slot. 

• 3016 posts
    February 6, 2017 3:59 PM PST

Panda said:

Wow!! Who da thunk it..that's wonderful! :)

• 3237 posts
    February 7, 2017 7:29 PM PST
    Pantheon has been the ONLY game in development in my book. But grats on the much more distinguished accolade on MMORPG.com -- well deserved, and it will stay that way until release.
    • 763 posts
    February 8, 2017 2:42 AM PST

Just checked MMORPG this morning and noted that :

While we are #1 for Top Voted Game with 8.28 on the 'Hype Meter' ....

I am actually mroe impressed with the other tab ... the 'Most Popular Games' by unique hits! While you may not consider #9 position for hits in the last 24 hours as 'great', I find it very encouraging. Given that 3 places are taken with long-standing games (ESO, WoW and GW2), Pantheon's position is actually better than expected. Far more important, though, is that Pantheon has overtaken BDO in unique hits for the past 24 hours!

More to the point ... Pantheon's exposure has increased enough to move it from nowhere last month to #8 over the last week!

I suggest Brad gives free cookies and pizza to his team!

Evoras, doesn't like anchovies or sliced gnome on his pizza...

• 63 posts
    February 13, 2017 2:42 AM PST

Kilsin said:

AlannaTheFair said:

I already have measures in place for the growth of our community and we continue to discuss options that best suit the company and our community :)

Can you talk about some of the specifics behind those measures?

Thank you.

• 9115 posts
    February 13, 2017 4:43 AM PST

AlannaTheFair said:

Kilsin said:

AlannaTheFair said:

Can you talk about some of the specifics behind those measures?

Thank you.

Not at this stage and we probably won't go into details if we do address it publicly, this is something we are handling internally as a company and it is for me to worry about and manage, not you folks but you can always do your part to help by being an active and helpful member of the community, positive interactions, helping people with information, links etc. is always a good sign of a helpful and friendly community. :)