Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

How can I help?

• 15 posts
    February 5, 2015 10:09 AM PST

Not sure the best thread to put this.  I'd like to offer my services to help Pantheon.  I wouldn't call myself a pro at anything but I have about 15 years experience playing with photoshop and can come up with some pretty cool designs, borders ect.  I'm a bit of a youtube pro and have a few thriving channels and pretty darn good at making trailers videos.  I also dabble with sound effects as well.  I would love to make some trailers for Pantheon or videos to pull in some of those oldschool hardcore gamers.  Is there an email I could send my work to?

• 8 posts
    February 5, 2015 10:17 AM PST
    Goreblade said:

Not sure the best thread to put this.  I'd like to offer my services to help Pantheon.  I wouldn't call myself a pro at anything but I have about 15 years experience playing with photoshop and can come up with some pretty cool designs, borders ect.  I'm a bit of a youtube pro and have a few thriving channels and pretty darn good at making trailers videos.  I also dabble with sound effects as well.  I would love to make some trailers for Pantheon or videos to pull in some of those oldschool hardcore gamers.  Is there an email I could send my work to?

Thank you for your interest.  You can send your work and info to chrisp@pantheonrotf.com.  I would also CC brad@pantheonrotf.com as well.