Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheon Dreams ?

• 453 posts
    January 27, 2015 2:42 PM PST

Since joining this site and following this game, have any of you had dreams about Pantheon , being in game or meeting the devs, etc ? 

Two nights ago I dreamed  I was in alpha and every time I would ding the noise it would perform was an ogre farting. I was like I hope this is a joke and not something permanent LOL 

Another night I dreamed the game had finally launched and I finally made it into the world and was so excited to play but then a hurricane came and destroyed Brad's garage which is where all the servers were located and the game was gone for good :(  I was so happy when I woke up and it wasn't real . 

• 84 posts
    January 27, 2015 3:31 PM PST
    I dreamt I went biking with Brad and Smed lol
    • 308 posts
    January 27, 2015 3:46 PM PST

not long ago i had a Nightmare! i logged into Pantheon for the first time, created my character, and at the end of the intro Video i saw a sight that terrified me into full wakefulness. (you know kinda like when u are falling in a dream and wake up right before u hit the ground) it was a Big, Bright, Silver, Sony Online Entertainment Logo.

Not even seeing "Blizzard Entertainment" would fill me with the terror of the SOE logo.

• 63 posts
    January 28, 2015 2:04 PM PST

I am so entranced in development every waking second of the day that in the hypnagogic stage before sleep I often am modeling, sculpting, texturing, placing props, etc just as I normally would be. This often carries over into my dreaming as well and even into the periods of light sleep, where you are like half awake at certain parts of the night or morning. Some times it is pretty helpful actually, I feel like I am still getting practice even though I am asleep.

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    January 28, 2015 2:12 PM PST
    Montreseur said:

I am so entranced in development every waking second of the day that in the hypnagogic stage before sleep I often am modeling, sculpting, texturing, placing props, etc just as I normally would be. This often carries over into my dreaming as well and even into the periods of light sleep, where you are like half awake at certain parts of the night or morning. Some times it is pretty helpful actually, I feel like I am still getting practice even though I am asleep.

You should really take your job more seriously.

• 453 posts
    January 28, 2015 2:22 PM PST
    Montreseur said:

I am so entranced in development every waking second of the day that in the hypnagogic stage before sleep I often am modeling, sculpting, texturing, placing props, etc just as I normally would be. 

LOL that's pretty cool really. I wish the hypnagogic state was as cool for me, but usually when I am not asleep yet but in between sleep and awake I usually hear voices that only say one word, often my name, or I hear loud pops or quick explosions. I always realize it isn't real but it's a trip none-the-less.

This post was edited by Jason at January 29, 2015 3:52 AM PST