Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

NERFED ?

• 753 posts
    January 29, 2015 6:05 AM PST

Yup, agreed with both of you.  It's totally fair that, say for example I just hit max level - and you guys are doing a dungeon that you know is really hard and requires some gear for you both to say "Sorry, Wand, this place won't be good for you yet."

My experience in EQ was that I did get this message early on - but the people would then tell me where good places to go were, and, sometimes they would even take me there.  Especially in guild.

This too turned into some "pay it forward" stuff that I did in EQ.  There were nights where I wanted to go do something, and some fresh max level would ask to join... and I would instead divert and take them somewhere good for them to help them along their way.

That is a cultural difference - and one I hope exists in Pantheon. 

• 9115 posts
    January 29, 2015 6:21 AM PST
    Wandidar said:

Yup, agreed with both of you.  It's totally fair that, say for example I just hit max level - and you guys are doing a dungeon that you know is really hard and requires some gear for you both to say "Sorry, Wand, this place won't be good for you yet."

My experience in EQ was that I did get this message early on - but the people would then tell me where good places to go were, and, sometimes they would even take me there.  Especially in guild.

This too turned into some "pay it forward" stuff that I did in EQ.  There were nights where I wanted to go do something, and some fresh max level would ask to join... and I would instead divert and take them somewhere good for them to help them along their way.

That is a cultural difference - and one I hope exists in Pantheon. 

Exactly mate and this is the type of mentality and actions we need to promote in game as a community ;)