Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pledge status gone?

• 2 posts
    February 8, 2024 11:47 AM PST
    Hi i thought this game was coming out years and years ago when i pledged back in the day then when i noticed it wasnt, i threw it on the back burner until i saw testing open for all pledges. but for some reason im not seeing my i only had the $100 pledge status back then but it doesnt seem to be showing me a pledge status now..? or maybe im missing it somewhere? anyone help i wanna be able to try the game out
    • 44 posts
    February 8, 2024 12:12 PM PST

At the top of this page:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums

choose Settings and it should show what your current pledge is.

• 2 posts
    February 8, 2024 3:27 PM PST

ah thank you very helpful now for the sadnews my pledge isnt there.. so now i gotta go figure that out

• 44 posts
    February 8, 2024 3:34 PM PST

Oh, that's sad news indeed. You may want to submit a ticket to customer service here:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/

They may be able to look up your account and its associated pledge.

Good luck!

• 2053 posts
    February 8, 2024 3:44 PM PST

The News & Announcements section of the forums is for posts by VR staff to post info for the members. Those posts can't get replies from members if VR turns off our ability to create posts, but we're really not supposed to be starting threads here.

So, I'm moving your post to the General Discussion area where it best fits. I'd send you a PM about this, but it appears you have that function turned off in your settings :)

Corwyn's suggestion is the best way to find the info you're looking for.

See ya on Terminus!

• 26 posts
    February 9, 2024 8:53 AM PST

I tried to submit a ticket about not receiving an e-mail for the test session on 2/10/23 - but the submit ticket function is not working. 

• 26 posts
    February 9, 2024 8:56 AM PST

Forth time was the charm.

• 26 posts
    March 14, 2024 9:38 AM PDT

I initially pledged what is now protector and am thinking of upgrading.  What I am looking at is Advisor.  Anyone know where that will put me in the pecking order?

• VR Staff
    • 530 posts
    March 14, 2024 3:58 PM PDT

stargem said:

I initially pledged what is now protector and am thinking of upgrading.  What I am looking at is Advisor.  Anyone know where that will put me in the pecking order?

That would move you from Supporter access to Champion access. It would double your time in game from 1 week to 2 weeks, per season.