March 29, 2024 4:21 PM PDT

Requesting access for Thulack please. 

• 1 posts
    March 29, 2024 5:47 PM PDT

Requesting VIP access for Doob

This post was edited by Doob at March 29, 2024 5:48 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    March 29, 2024 5:48 PM PDT

Luthgard, reporting for duty. My rank is...uh...Supreme, uh...Commander of the...mmm... *trails off, mumbling*

Edit: or meteorfallchris is apparently the username I made a long, long time ago, in a...well, just change whatever you need to. Currently Luthgard in the Discord!

This post was edited by meteorfallchris at March 29, 2024 5:52 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    March 29, 2024 7:00 PM PDT

Requesting access please for Wanglo

This post was edited by Wanglo at March 29, 2024 7:01 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:12 PM PDT

Requesting access to discord please, same name as Forums.

• 1 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:12 PM PDT

I would like access to the discord channel please.

• 3 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:27 PM PDT

Requesting access for Redcloud please

• 10 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:48 PM PDT

Need discord access for SkyTaco. I've got a Keeper's pledge level.

• 2 posts
    March 29, 2024 10:16 PM PDT

Requesting access to the discord please

• 3 posts
    March 30, 2024 12:34 AM PDT

Savanja said:

Reric said:

I would like access to the member channels

That user name is not on our Discord server.

Blargh. Fixed if I can have access please.

• 74 posts
    March 30, 2024 1:37 AM PDT

I would like access to the discord member channels please.

• 10 posts
    March 30, 2024 2:50 AM PDT

Hey, is it possible to join the discord without sharing my private phone number?

• 4 posts
    March 30, 2024 6:13 AM PDT

May I get VIP Discord access please. I recently upgraded. Nickname: Incubis.

Thank you

This post was edited by Incubis at March 30, 2024 6:13 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    March 30, 2024 7:46 AM PDT

Hello,

I upped my pledge to Scion of the Black Rose after the Dragon event - nice trick there ;)

I don't seem to have access to any of the Discord channels. My Forum name is Frdmlover and I'm pretty sure I just changed my Discord nickname to Frdmlover (it was ManchDe_Vox previously). Just wanted to post and ask for my role to be set on Discord so I can access the chat rooms. Thank you :)

• 28 posts

Hello,

I upped my pledge to Scion of the Black Rose after the Dragon event - nice trick there ;)

I don't seem to have access to any of the Discord channels. My Forum name is Frdmlover and I'm pretty sure I just changed my Discord nickname to Frdmlover (it was ManchDe_Vox previously). Just wanted to post and ask for my role to be set on Discord so I can access the chat rooms. Thank you :)

• 28 posts

Hello,

• 28 posts
    March 30, 2024 7:47 AM PDT

Hello,

• 28 posts

Hello,

• 28 posts

Hello,

• 28 posts

Hello,