Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Warrior

• 146 posts
    December 3, 2023 5:45 PM PST
    Now that NDA is lifted, I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that warrior is in the game. How is it going so far if it is?

I know nothing is concrete with these half-baked classes getting put in, but I'd love to hear the feedback so far and live vicariously through all you PA testers!
    • 724 posts
    December 4, 2023 2:03 AM PST
    The warrior is in, yes (just came in with the last patch)! From all I've heard so far (and experienced myself), the warrior is a solid tank and apparently also works better already than the paladin (who has some problems keeping aggro).

Low level abilities are nice, you get the standard taunt, an armor reducing attack and a rush-to-target ability in the first few levels (although that is currently more like a teleport ;) Looks pretty cool!

I'll leave more in-depth descriptions to those who have already leveled their war up more than me.
    • 146 posts
    December 4, 2023 6:57 AM PST
    Thank you, Sarim! I love that you know how aggro is even at low levels. Refreshing to have a game where grouping is important pre level 15.

I'm already imagining ways people are creatively using their rush ability.. lol.
    • 1284 posts
    December 4, 2023 8:26 AM PST
    Warrior is in a pretty fun state already, I agree! With more to come, I'm excited...it's the first class implanted that I'm actually considering playing when the game launches.