Forums » News and Announcements

A Fond Farewell to Anthony "Minus" Guidi

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    November 27, 2023 7:42 AM PST
    As posted by Anthony "Minus" Guidi on our official Discord:

To the Amazing Community of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen,

I wanted to put out a quick note and a thank you to all of you. I am inspired daily by your support as well as your feedback to enhance the work of our team, and even direct feedback to help improve my work as a content creator. My love for this community, having originally come from this community as a passionate VIP, has always been something that drives me. It is why it’s so hard to let everyone know that as of today, I have decided to resign from Visionary Realms.

The reason for this is simply because in July, I began transitioning to a very important and time-consuming role within my main job at Adidas. I was given a chance to move across the state I live in and take on a project that I never thought I’d be given the opportunity to do. With it has come a massive number of sacrifices and life changes. When this came up, I immediately informed my team, MPR, to discuss these changes.

I want to assure all of you that the MPR team was extremely supportive, and we even worked out a way to lessen my load while still being able to contribute to the team. Unfortunately, the time requirements of my new role were even more than expected, and I do not see it slowing down. I have always said since joining the team that if I can’t give my all to this project that I don’t want to simply be here, just to be here. I love this team and have made so many friendships that I cannot even begin to explain. However, I feel it’s the right thing to do to step away without being able to commit the time I wish I could to the team and to ensure I don’t hold back progress and deadlines.

I also want to say that I am very excited for where the project is now heading, and the refocus on the MMORPG after pivoting with the feedback of the community is a strong and important footnote to the importance of our community. I commend the team at VR for always being willing to consider ways to improve the state of Pantheon, speed up delivery, and expand our team. It’s not easy when considering our budget, but our amazing team makes it happen every day.

With that, I will always be a motivated and positive supporter of Pantheon and Visionary Realms. A piece of my heart and soul will always live there, and who knows what the future will hold. Thank you to everyone in the community for this experience, whether sparring over ideas or reminiscing over great memories of games we love – I have always cherished every moment.

Thank you everyone and thank you to Visionary Realms for this amazing experience. Pantheon is in good hands, and it will succeed. I have no doubt about that, and I can’t wait to play with all of you when it happens, though I’ll miss those GM perks!

Anthony Guidi / Minus
    This post was edited by Savanja at November 27, 2023 7:43 AM PST
    • 47 posts
    November 27, 2023 8:16 AM PST
    Thanks for your time and dedication Minus.
    I wish you a long and successfull journey, wherever it takes you
    • VR Staff
    • 328 posts
    November 27, 2023 10:23 AM PST

So long and thanks for all the fish! Or was it bears? :)

• 394 posts
    November 27, 2023 11:16 AM PST

Good luck out there.

So the real question, does the NDA drop on the 1st effect his NDA as well?

• 86 posts
    November 27, 2023 2:49 PM PST
    Oh boy......
    • 2048 posts
    November 27, 2023 2:55 PM PST

Gintoki88 said:  Good luck out there.

I'm sure it affects his tester NDA, same as all of us.

Now the employee one, that he had to sign in blood at midnight, down in some secret room in the basement with candles and arcane symbols on the walls...

I think that one stays in effect until one year after death. Just to be sure.

• 86 posts
    November 27, 2023 3:21 PM PST
    Jothany said:

Gintoki88 said: Good luck out there.

I'm sure it affects his tester NDA, same as all of us.

Now the employee one, that he had to sign in blood at midnight, down in some secret room in the basement with candles and arcane symbols on the walls...

I think that one stays in effect until one year after death. Just to be sure.

Tony Sopranos has a word for you.
    • 902 posts
    November 28, 2023 1:57 AM PST
    Good luck Minus
    This post was edited by chenzeme at November 29, 2023 1:13 AM PST
    • 61 posts
    November 28, 2023 5:30 AM PST

Gratz on the new position !

• 61 posts
    November 28, 2023 5:31 AM PST

chenzeme said: Good luck Savanja

its Minus not Savanja  :) 

• 74 posts
    November 28, 2023 12:35 PM PST

Fair winds and following seas, my dude!

• 902 posts
    November 29, 2023 1:14 AM PST
    Dosi said:
    its Minus not Savanja :)
    LOL. That's what you get for scan-reading. I should take my own advice and actually read whats written. laughing
    • 2048 posts
    November 29, 2023 12:39 PM PST

Dosi said:

its Minus not Savanja  :)

I took his post to mean Good Luck having to take on duties that Minus had previously done, or having to find someone to replace him, or just not having him as a 'foil' to pick on in streams anymore.

Any way you look at it, Minus will be missed. I do hope to see him on Terminus occasionally.

• 35 posts
    November 30, 2023 3:08 PM PST
    Good Luck and may there be no bears. You will be missed.
    • 947 posts
    November 30, 2023 5:55 PM PST
    Farewell for now brotha. See you again on Terminus! Good luck in your endeavors bud!
    • 27 posts
    December 1, 2023 4:14 PM PST
    At least he did not disappear into the shadows like some rogue... Wishing you all the best, Minus! :) Your contributions, including that voice, shall be missed!