Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Is Pantheon Dead?

• 37 posts
    December 8, 2022 8:05 PM PST

Mosaic said:

I pledged $150 and the last email upate I received was from 2020. I'll love EQ till the day I die but I've spent more on this tease of a game that might happen and still can't play compared to actively paying/playing EQ for over a year.

Is this game really happening? It's illogical to put money out with nothing coming back - the graphics look great and the classes too but at some point maybe I should just wait another 5 years and see if any progress has been made. Wishing makes excellent movies but terrible happiness.

Thoughts?

~Mos

i feel you , and i swore i would never buy another windows pc again before pantheon comes out 

but that eq void is too overwhelming i ended up buying a windows pc and got into VR gaming 

i think VR can fill that void , at least for now 

• 4 posts
    December 10, 2022 6:48 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Mosaic said:

Kilsin said:

Let's keep it on topic, please, folks.

P.S. I am the only person who removes posts, cleans up or closes threads, and they need to breach the guidelines for me to do that. I have no interest in removing anything just because they're negative towards us; as long as they're constructive and not malicious in nature, it's fine. But remember, this is our professional space; many of our peers, investors, game media etc. all read our official platforms, so we like to keep them in order, professional and under control.

We do ask that everyone follows the guidelines to not only help keep these spaces in order but also to keep our amazing community safe and enjoy engaging with each other.

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1595/pantheon-community-guidelines

I don't know Kilsin but they stated exactly what I was about to reply - don't make this thread about yourself, it is not. I asked a real question about the future of this game & shared my experience with it. It won't match with everyones experience but please don't argue about who is the best arguer, that isn't why I asked the question..

~Mos

I have no idea what you're talking about mate, but it takes two seconds to look around the official platforms to see that we're not only alive but thriving! You can also join our official Discord and interact with the community and devs as it's very active.

Follow the instructions here on how to tag yourself with the support role and hit me up if you have any issues, mate: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/13536/official-discord-is-now-open-to-pledged-supporters

I was agreeing with what you said about others hijacking the topic of this thread, even though I don't know you

• 393 posts
    December 11, 2022 12:13 PM PST

Hey Mos,

There have been months when I've been out of touch with Pantheon (though I've been part of the community since 2015). Over the years there have been quite a number of changes, improvements and now, well it's moving faster than ever before. I've been much more actively following because of all the change and excitement!!!

And there's plenty of resources to get all kinds of information on the goings on. Not to mentions all the dedicated content creators putting stuff out just as fast but also with such dedication!

Subscribe to the newsletter and start clicking some links!! ;)

• 52 posts
    December 11, 2022 7:41 PM PST

I pledged for Alpha access almost 6 years ago (Spring 2017) and during that time my interest in this game has ebbed and flowed (like many folks here I'm sure). It's encouraging to see the dev streams, see all the progress, new hires, new investors/pledges etc and I'm definitely more excited for Pantheon now than I have been in a very long time.

More streams please! :)

This post was edited by Heloisa at December 11, 2022 7:42 PM PST