Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Best Game Ever & Why I think It Is

• 258 posts
    November 20, 2022 12:30 PM PST

As a 3 year absentee of EverQuest Online, I have to say I miss it and I miss the people. I also want to say that there has not been any other game than EQ where I have enjoyed the community and game as much as I have enjoyed other games.

EverQuest brought people together and it's something I never even thought of how good I've had my EverQuest days.  I feel the sense of community in EverQuest was and probably is the most unique community I've lived in and I'm grateful for that. There were many Guilds I owe my respect to, like Triton Guild on Povar, where we helped each other out and Rivitt planning raids to help each other out and even PUG raids to help the server's community to get their Twincast clicky and what not. The crew I used to hang out with in MOD Squad with Smokn, Dropfast, Prince, Stoner, Lvana, Hibbin, Spitzy, Arrowheade, Axxius my Great mentor and comrad Wizard and Raid Leader.  Echoes in Eternity where there were very lovely people having fun and doing our best to kill bosses. I remember my good friend Portly the Druid, Nottadwarf, Mystrazz they were all very cool I had a lot of fun with and enjoyed many moments together. Crusaders Valorous where it was my first Guild I loved because everyone was having so much fun, the Guild Leader Embraer was hilarious and the Tanks were super cool. Pleadies, Colins and many others. Lhamo and  my other Wizard Guildies. Skylarr and Wakaax the 2 people I met at the Fan Faire and went to Bally's to party the night out. Endless Paths where I met my comrad and mentor Gnuff Wizard, the guy I respected the most in that game. Probably the most chillest friend I've had that I enjoyed and learned so much about the game while dungeon crawling and DPSing down mobs.  Iratus Lepus where I still keep contact with my friend from there. Inverse Logic was also a great Guild I miss because of the chill people it had. And many others.

Anyways, I want to say I miss you all and I hope you all are doing well. Even if we don't cross paths anymore I hope Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen will one day bring us together at least in spirit :D

Sincerely, your comrad, friend and Gnome Wizard Lilbadazz AKA Dark Elf Wizard Bigbadazz <3