Forums » News and Announcements

10/13 OCT DEV STREAM

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    October 11, 2022 11:05 AM PDT

Join us on Thursday, October 13th, at 6 PM PDT via Twitch.tv/VisionaryRealms as we show progress in Wild's End and take the first look at Sevil Manor.  #indiegames #MMORPG

This post was edited by Roenick at October 11, 2022 11:05 AM PDT
    • 2049 posts
    October 11, 2022 11:13 AM PDT

Visiting a place on Terminus I've never seen before! Whoot!!

• 326 posts
    October 11, 2022 6:18 PM PDT

thx Roenick, hope your broken bits are mended.

• 500 posts
    October 12, 2022 8:54 AM PDT

Thanks, Roenick. Looking forward to it.

• 23 posts
    October 13, 2022 9:19 AM PDT

I check youtube for any videos even though I know they have a scheduled release. LOL thanks for this today is a good day.

• 2138 posts
    October 14, 2022 11:26 AM PDT

Sevil Manor

Some things, write themselves.

I noticed an organ. Knowing Joppa has a music background and perhaps has some influence over the creative team and knowing there will be random "named" spawn points in any given dungeon...

Far be it from my humble self to assume I could suggest something that might spark an interest ...The Bach Toccata in D minor , who says spawns can't be made known to the playing public through Music? we all know the intro, keep that and cut to the fugue proper where- say- 4 different goblins spawn in random spots on queue with the fugue and tippy-tippy-tip down staircases towards a random point where they can merge if not stopped by random groups along the way- OR allowed to merge by public consensus thereby creating a social dynamic.

Another musical queue can be the "Phantom of the Opera" Dun-dun-dun-dun duuuuun progression also to signal a named spawn somewhere.

You get the idea. :)

(if you really want to inspire some heroics, slip in some E.L.P. "Fanfare for the common man") 

• 295 posts
    October 15, 2022 11:57 AM PDT

Manouk said:

Sevil Manor

I noticed an organ. Knowing Joppa has a music background and perhaps has some influence over the creative team and knowing there will be random "named" spawn points in any given dungeon...

Far be it from my humble self to assume I could suggest something that might spark an interest ...The Bach Toccata in D minor , who says spawns can't be made known to the playing public through Music? we all know the intro, keep that and cut to the fugue proper where- say- 4 different goblins spawn in random spots on queue with the fugue and tippy-tippy-tip down staircases towards a random point where they can merge if not stopped by random groups along the way- OR allowed to merge by public consensus thereby creating a social dynamic.

Another musical queue can be the "Phantom of the Opera" Dun-dun-dun-dun duuuuun progression also to signal a named spawn somewhere.

(if you really want to inspire some heroics, slip in some E.L.P. "Fanfare for the common man") 

Good stuff there dude. My Paladin will be ready to risk it all....

This post was edited by Dikenzu at October 15, 2022 11:58 AM PDT
    • 102 posts
    October 16, 2022 6:05 PM PDT

Asking out of curiosity, is the Cohh stream still going to happen? Or have I missed it?

• 394 posts
    October 17, 2022 8:32 AM PDT

Last update was "Aiming for mid November"

• 102 posts
    October 17, 2022 9:48 AM PDT

Gintoki88 said:

Last update was "Aiming for mid November"

That's cool, at least it's still happening.

• 17 posts
    October 17, 2022 1:32 PM PDT

Another wonderful update, thank you ladies and gents!

Manouk said:

Sevil Manor

Love this. Capital "L" kinda love.

Adding on to that idea, I think it would be neat to be able to play a tune on said piano (once you and your group has removed the current piano player)...maybe the right melody summons a special/secret mob, or opens/unlocks a door somewhere, or gives a temporary buff that helps with a future encouter in that area?