Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Increased YouTuber posts

• 326 posts
    July 25, 2022 7:28 PM PDT

I have seen a definite uptick in a variety of YouTubers talking about Pantheon, and positive feedback at that. Glad to see it! 

• 20 posts
    July 25, 2022 9:05 PM PDT

The last few months have had great streams and round tables.  The addition of Steve Clover, more than 2 million in funding and a soon to be Cohh boost will only push it further.  I'm loving it and you can almost feel the shift of energy pushing upward :D

• 102 posts
    July 26, 2022 9:29 AM PDT

I have my fingers tightly crossed that the recent completion of network stack, ViNL, additional funding, and more buzz online will have a compunding effect on more funding and therefore increased development speed/efficiency. 

• 2756 posts
    July 27, 2022 9:30 PM PDT

There is a notable, if small, increase in related news stories in my media feeds.

Of course, I hope this helps with funding, but also I hope they don't get over-excited and throw bodies at development just to increase speed.

I'm sure they *can* increase speed *somewhat* but to ramp up suddenly can lead to incoherence.

I get very fed up with criticism over development time, but honestly, I'd hate for them to go steady all this way only to lose control now (sorry to those getting impatient).

I don't think it will go that way, though. Everything we've seen with them re-factoring, re-tooling, folding in new tech, speaks of a great regard for the core strength of the project and not wanting to rush anything.

The gradual progress of exposure seems good to me.

This post was edited by disposalist at July 27, 2022 9:31 PM PDT