Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

New cash infusion!!!

• 724 posts
    July 21, 2022 3:10 PM PDT

The news about the investment deal is great.  Beyond great. Someone had to ask for financial info and look under the hood and kick the tires. 

Alpha date would have made me happy but this news is actually more meaningful to me.  I want a good product and hope to haunt this world for many years. 

The new money rolling in means things are going well. If things were not going well then the investor is possibly attune to taking big risks, in that case my email address is stonefish@somethingthatdoesntexist.c0m

• 44 posts
    July 21, 2022 3:34 PM PDT

I'm really hyped for the Pantheon dev team bringing in more money. They have clearly been working very hard (these past 18 months in particular), and have noticibly upped their game with content updates for the community, expanding their team, and have been traversing along their clearly laid-out path toward Alpha! Fingers crossed for additional investments as the team continues to expand!

This post was edited by Donler at July 21, 2022 3:34 PM PDT
    • 3852 posts
    July 21, 2022 4:55 PM PDT

The fact that an investor did due diligence and decided the game would release and actually make money is a very good sign - apart from the value of the investment itself.

• 326 posts
    July 21, 2022 5:45 PM PDT

Congrats on the hustling up more funding. Now let's get yet more hands on deck and muscle the TO-DO list!

• 888 posts
    July 21, 2022 11:42 PM PDT

I'm hoping this helps spike added confidence and renewed interest in Pantheon and helps spur more donations. It could end up being worth quite a but more than it's actual dollar figure if it spurs more new / upgrading members.