Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Mahogany Theme Song

• 295 posts
    April 26, 2022 4:22 PM PDT

Pantheon Fanboy(me...lol): "Hey man, they just gave a release date for Pantheon and the servers are listed, which one are you going to?"

Of course using Pantheon lore, what are the names of servers you would like to see in Pantheon?

I will add my choices in the comments.

• 258 posts
    April 26, 2022 5:28 PM PDT

Dude, could you not have chosen such a much soothing and better song than that!? LMAO..

In all seriousness, It's a good question and here's to coming up with names I thought while writing this:

-Dragonixia - Because, I just love dragons. Works for a city, town or place.

-Zelus - Kind of like the Z letter in names

-Xarvius - It's random, but I've always liked names that started with an X

• 3852 posts
    April 27, 2022 1:10 PM PDT

This is a real money-raising opportunity here. Sell the right to suggest a server name as part of a pledge package. Have votes - sell the right to vote in pledge packages. Heck, sell the right to vote *twice* in pledge packages.

More seriously - I hope - names do not have to be limited to game lore. One or two can be devoted to certain key people that are no longer with us.

• 295 posts
    April 27, 2022 9:59 PM PDT

dorotea said:

This is a real money-raising opportunity here. Sell the right to suggest a server name as part of a pledge package. Have votes - sell the right to vote in pledge packages. Heck, sell the right to vote *twice* in pledge packages.

More seriously - I hope - names do not have to be limited to game lore. One or two can be devoted to certain key people that are no longer with us.

Good idea. I hope VR takes you up on that.

• 888 posts
    May 2, 2022 1:23 PM PDT

dorotea said:

Receive email from Pantheon: "The next 100 players to log in to Carl's Famous Star server will receive half off their next order of fries. And if you complete your daily in the next hour, get a free drink.  Offer brought to you by Carl's Jr."

This post was edited by Counterfleche at May 2, 2022 4:37 PM PDT
    • 256 posts
    May 2, 2022 2:07 PM PDT

Based on Pantheon lore:

1.Khadassa- Love how this name sound. 

2. Thronefast

3. Faerthale

4. Azeris

5. Reignfall 

6. Ghaldassi

• 173 posts
    May 3, 2022 7:26 AM PDT

Counterfleche said:

Receive email from Pantheon: "The next 100 players to log in to Famous Star will receive half off their next order of fries. And if you complete your daily in the next hour, get a free drink.  Offer brought to you by Carl's Jr."

LOL

Dikenzu said:

what are the names of servers you would like to see in Pantheon?

Server names:

• Aradune
    • Nur Esproc