Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tavern Talk - Easter Gaming?

• 9115 posts
    April 18, 2022 3:50 AM PDT

Tavern Talk - Whether you celebrate it or not, were you able to get some quality gaming this Easter, or was it business as usual for you and your family? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 793 posts
    April 18, 2022 6:32 AM PDT

Since I'm not playing any MMO's right now, sticking with mostly single player stuff that doesn't require time commitments, I didn't play anything this weekend. Nothing to do with Easter, just don't currently have anything to draw my interest enough to encourage me to log in, on any regular basis.

So get PRoTF out soon so I will have something to draw my interest. ;) :)

• 3852 posts
    April 18, 2022 7:58 AM PDT

Business as usual. Which meant playing games.

• 326 posts
    April 18, 2022 10:29 AM PDT

wut?

• 724 posts
    April 18, 2022 10:35 AM PDT

Family visit for me, so not gaming at all. No regrets however :)

• 454 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:08 PM PDT

Played some ESO.  its something to do.  Can't hold a candle to Pantheon.

• 258 posts
    April 18, 2022 5:55 PM PDT

Played some Guild Wars 2 and enjoyed the questing system they have. Pretty top notch but the navigation system was wonky. Other than that, it's a great game.

• 252 posts
    April 18, 2022 7:21 PM PDT

I recently picked Skyrim back up again, so I played that for quite a while on Easter.  Other than that, I got together with an old friend for brunch. He lives over an hour away so it is pretty rare we meet up.

• 63 posts
    April 19, 2022 5:59 AM PDT

Destiny 2 for me. It can be grindy but the gunplay and raids are fun.

• 46 posts
    April 19, 2022 7:05 AM PDT

I played Lord of the Ring Online. I love how they stick to the story in the books.

• 2138 posts
    April 19, 2022 5:28 PM PDT

Not really, nothing MMO related. mostly socializing. We did do RL card games with older folks, someone broke out cards against humanity for shock value and laughs. I was able to dust off Mille Bornes for the very young kids and had a blast playing through a few rounds of that (old skool french cards so, it took some translating but the pictures made it accessible and intuitive and made the kids think they were smart).

I do get mileage on a very old MMO *ahem* when I raid and I let observers watch and see how there are 54 different people on at the same time and they listen into discord, in awe

• 363 posts
    April 21, 2022 11:27 AM PDT

Well, after hitting level 400 and beating NG+10 in ELDEN RING, I've mostly just been streaming VALORANT and recently started Destiny 2 Witch Queen. So that's pretty much how my Easter went.