Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pledge question

• 233 posts
    April 15, 2022 4:45 AM PDT

I'm trying to get as much from pledges as possible.

If i upgrade my pledge can i get all of these dont make me choose :)
    Im currently on the advisors pledge.

• Choice of Explorer's Backpack OR Bag of the Legate OR Satchel of the Black Rose
    • Choice of Robe of the Black Rose OR Legate's Tunic OR Tunic of the Ages
    • Black Rose vanity pet

Annoyingly though the black rose pledge doesnt have the 

• In-Game Nameplate Icon

That the perceivers pledge does....

Help me devs, help me give you money so i can get my cosmetic fix.

• 334 posts
    April 15, 2022 8:46 AM PDT

Personally, the pledges are a mess and not very clear, particularly due to there not being a good idea of what any of these items or cosmetic perks (like nameplates) will actually be/look like. How is anyone supposed to make a truly informed decision between the Perceiver's or Black Rose pledge? I'd much prefer to see a streamlined pledge system and no choices like the $500 tier without actual knowledge of what these items/perks are.

Grimseethe, regarding your question, the Black Rose pledge does have the "Black Rose Nameplate Icon" that the Perceiver's pledge does not. I am guessing it may have just even been an oversight listing "In-Game Nameplate Icon" in Perceiver's pledge and should have been "Perceiver's Nameplate Icon".

I know that doesn't necessarily help you make a decision, but currently it seems there is no way to get both sets of cosmetic nameplates without buying both pledges.

• 303 posts
    April 16, 2022 9:58 AM PDT

Yea the way pledges are presented is pretty much unacceptably bad. I haven't been able to figure out any way to see what my pledge includes (no longer in the store) apart from googling a picture of it. Makes me somewhat nervous that it isn't being kept track of but I guess i have to assume it is.

• 2078 posts
    April 16, 2022 1:59 PM PDT

Spluffen said: I haven't been able to figure out any way to see what my pledge includes (no longer in the store) apart from googling a picture of it. Makes me somewhat nervous that it isn't being kept track of but I guess i have to assume it is.

If you click on the 'Support' link at the top right of any forum page, and submit a ticket asking that, the nice people in Support will be happy to tell you exactly what you will get. They keep very good track of these things.