Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Matthew Henson

• 295 posts
    March 8, 2022 12:30 AM PST

BigBadAzz1 said:

I have to ask. What's with the posts title? Real name? I wouldn't put that anywhere where it's not needed, just saying. But, I like the idea.. just thought I'd chime in a little.

I like to be creative with my titles. The post is about forming adventuring and exploration groups. Matthew Henson was an American explorer who spent 23+ years exploring the Arctic. I found that fascinating. 

• 258 posts
    March 8, 2022 1:20 AM PST

Dikenzu said:

BigBadAzz1 said:

I have to ask. What's with the posts title? Real name? I wouldn't put that anywhere where it's not needed, just saying. But, I like the idea.. just thought I'd chime in a little.

I like to be creative with my titles. The post is about forming adventuring and exploration groups. Matthew Henson was an American explorer who spent 23+ years exploring the Arctic. I found that fascinating. 

Wow, I like it. Very creative! Never would of thought of it that way hahahaha

• 2074 posts
    March 8, 2022 10:12 AM PST

Dikenzu said:

I spent a few minutes wondering about the title, then moved on and read the thread. Somewhere in the process, I realized "Doh! Google is My Friend". And then spent a pleasant hour on wikipedia learning about Henson, and about how Peary might NOT have been the "Discoverer" of the North Pole.

Good Job!