Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

• 295 posts
    February 11, 2022 10:55 PM PST

Hi, I'm Dikenzu and I'm a Pantheon HDRP fanatic.

I can't get enough of those HDRP screenshots and videos man. I get a real high Panthemine fix when I see them. They look cool as is, but my mind starts imagining them in a finished state with the polish and attention VR has put on everything else about the game, and it's really exciting. Imagining my self running around in the world is something I was heavily into while watching the stream. I have been watching several videos on the HDRP in Unity and it's really impressive what the potential is in the hands of competent developers. It gives me hope that Pantheon will deliver on both accounts of deep immersive gameplay and amazing visuals. Not a common thing today unfortunately. We usually settle for one or the other. 

I will watch the stream a couple more times then go into rehab until the next release of in game content.

But, it keeps calling me man...it keeps calling me....

• 46 posts
    February 12, 2022 9:16 AM PST

Dikenzu said:

Hi, I'm Dikenzu and I'm a Pantheon HDRP fanatic.

I can't get enough of those HDRP screenshots and videos man. I get a real high Panthemine fix when I see them. They look cool as is, but my mind starts imagining them in a finished state with the polish and attention VR has put on everything else about the game, and it's really exciting. Imagining my self running around in the world is something I was heavily into while watching the stream. I have been watching several videos on the HDRP in Unity and it's really impressive what the potential is in the hands of competent developers. It gives me hope that Pantheon will deliver on both accounts of deep immersive gameplay and amazing visuals. Not a common thing today unfortunately. We usually settle for one or the other. 

I will watch the stream a couple more times then go into rehab until the next release of in game content.

But, it keeps calling me man...it keeps calling me....

I'm there with ya. The music, sound effects, attention to detail... 

• 57 posts
    March 17, 2022 10:33 AM PDT

Is there somewhere to access still image screenshots from the video?

• 2070 posts
    March 17, 2022 2:40 PM PDT

Silvermink said: Is there somewhere to access still image screenshots from the video?

I don't see anything on the site, beyond the 10 shots that are on the page with the vid.

Are you unable to just play the vid on a large screen and take screen captures? I make wallpaper for my desktop from many screenshots of the various vids that PR publishes.

This post was edited by Jothany at March 17, 2022 2:40 PM PDT
    • 57 posts
    March 17, 2022 2:46 PM PDT

I can do that, i was hoping they had posted a selection somewhere.

• 2070 posts
    March 17, 2022 3:01 PM PDT

We haven't seen much in the way of new screenshots in a long time. Hopefully this new guy :) Minus will start posting some on a regular basis.

• 417 posts
    March 18, 2022 10:40 AM PDT

@Dikenzu I'm right there with you, those videos call to my adventuring soul. Now back to trying to be Pantheon Patient.