Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What’s on top?

• 752 posts
    December 30, 2021 8:56 PM PST
    I just had a brain aneurism trying to figure out something. So with the recent build enhancements for the world and openness of the world and the connectivity of it all. My one question is…. What’s on top of Amberfaet? I want to find out.

What do you suppose is on top of your favorite dungeon? This is what excites me about the possibilities of a more vertical build. Most games are so horizontal.
    • 2095 posts
    December 31, 2021 1:33 PM PST

Generally speaking, the Tenebrous Tunrdra.

• 2138 posts
    December 31, 2021 2:53 PM PST

I think, this is where the vanguard influence of hugeness comes into play. Consider how the large Dwemmer "dungeon" in skyrim was - I think the equivalent of 10 square miles relative to character? the one with all those exit points. We do know there is an interesting somewhat slowly spinning geode, almost in orbit and perhaps detached where there might be an excruciatingly hot forge in the "air" way up there. So, does that make amberfaet a sort of world dungeon of its own? Maybe not something you can go over, but you would have to go through.

• 612 posts
    December 31, 2021 6:50 PM PST

They told Roenick that he would find the Elixer of Immortality at the top... but he never gets very high before inexplicably jumping off to his death *shrug* guess we will never know.