Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Holiday wish

• 724 posts
    December 24, 2021 3:34 PM PST

The plans were blown apart by fate.  

One  covid infection

Four peeps with a stomach bug, brothers family. 

And one emergency appendectomy.

I'm alone for the holidays.

I'll log into Terminus and spread good cheer to the citizens of the fantastic world of magic, danger, goblins and I assume some sort of murderous muppets.  But I can't because the people making the game can't travel into the future and steal a computer with all the files and docs.  Stupid science and time travel big business keeping us in the present.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya.   

• 252 posts
    December 25, 2021 9:46 PM PST

Sorry for your misfortune, man. I know this post is late, but I hope your holiday went as well as it could under those circumstances.

• 2050 posts
    December 26, 2021 12:49 PM PST

The way I see it, this means that you got to eat ALL of the Banana-Nut Bread yourself!

(silver linings and all)

• 258 posts
    December 27, 2021 6:52 AM PST

Dude.. I spend time alone most of the time. Do I wish I had family or friends to hang out with sometimes? Yes, definitely. but I personally have found a peace in my mind to know that I have accomplished something great from chatting with people online. Whether it's positive or negative.. I have fun with it cuz they'll never beat me on a convo lol. I do wish I had more people to play a game. That's for sure.

• 724 posts
    December 27, 2021 7:44 AM PST

I have free time because of dirty family members being dirty and not washing their hands before picking their noses. 

I wish to escape to a fantastic land and act silly and brave.

The fantastic land does not exist yet.

Because time travel has been suppressed by big business clock makers.

Holiday was fine.  I had a cake all to myself, I ate all of it. I forgot to get banana nut bread, because I am a doofus.

• 258 posts
    December 27, 2021 8:27 AM PST

StoneFish said:

I have free time because of dirty family members being dirty and not washing their hands before picking their noses. 

I wish to escape to a fantastic land and act silly and brave.

The fantastic land does not exist yet.

Because time travel has been suppressed by big business clock makers.

Holiday was fine.  I had a cake all to myself, I ate all of it. I forgot to get banana nut bread, because I am a doofus.

Don't even trip about it, homie. I'm sure there will be a treasure to dig up somewhere and fix all our problems. I mean.. you got to admit; it did seem possible there for a second, didn't it? Lmao