Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Valheim anyone?

• 612 posts
    March 14, 2021 4:02 PM PDT

Hey guys... since we can't be playing Pantheon yet I've been spending some time in the Valheim world and I've played all the way through solo (my friends have all been busy) and I have a game going with my Nephew but he only can play unregularly. So I was wondering if there are any of you who would like to start a multi-player co-op game, make some new friends and have some fun. Beginners welcome if you haven't played yet. We can have up to 10 people in a game and I can host a dedicated server for us and we can use Discord for voice chat. Hopefully we can get at least 5+ people.

If you don't have the game yet and are curious, you can find it on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/892970/Valheim/ (Hopefully it's ok if I link to another game here on the Pantheon forums)

• 560 posts
    March 14, 2021 8:03 PM PDT

Set a server with friends and just finished up last week. I still loggin now and than but mostly we are all finished for now. I am super impressed with the game and highly recomend it and from what little I have seen of the servers host how could you go wrong.