Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Snack Food & Game Memories

• 6 posts
    September 21, 2020 10:51 AM PDT

Maybe it's just me and I'm weird (I am) but does anyone else have a food item that just takes them back to the golden MMO days still?

For me it is Snyder's honey mustard & onion pretzels. To this day when eating them I flashback to latenight camping orcs in EC or dervs in Ro.

Anyone else?

• 23 posts
    September 21, 2020 11:14 AM PDT

Monster Munch Pickled Onion Flavour!

I used to consume packets of it during a late night gaming session!

• 394 posts
    September 21, 2020 2:51 PM PDT

Hot Pockets, took just enough time to heat up to med back my mana.

• 178 posts
    September 21, 2020 8:40 PM PDT

After a couple of weeks of negotiating and coordinating - the six of us that knew each other in real life and had leveled our characters such that we could fight our way to the undead side in lower guk and adventure there were finally able to all be online together at the same time.  I was all set for a long Friday evening playing session. Cooler packed with ice beside me and a dozen bottles of beer nicely chilled and within reach.

I know we had a lot of fun. I also know I woke up the next day - middle of the day - to my naked corpse that had been standing at my bind point for about six hours.

It was a traditional dark ale. Even to this day if I have a Traditional Dark Ale my mind starts looking forward to sitting down at the computer and logging in to go adventure in Guk.