Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Terminus Tavern

• 416 posts
    August 26, 2020 6:13 PM PDT

Welcome to the Terminus Tavern, sit down, relax and grab your favorite beverage. Inpired by benonal's post on the forums, I've created another place on Discord where fans of Pantheon can come and hang out and get a chance to know each other. In conjuction with this, I'll be streaming on Friday nights at 6:30pm PST for an hour or so chatting all things Pantheon. The first stream I'll be asking people what sort of gamer they are and any thoughts how they would onboard players new to Pantheon. Role play in the tavern is encouraged but by no means required. There are two main rooms, the Tavern Commons, where everyone is welcome and Behind closed doors which is Role Play only. Please join us: https://discord.gg/jwc9YYT. I hope to see many of you at the tavern!

• 342 posts
    August 26, 2020 6:51 PM PDT

So fantastic Thorn! I hope it has its intended effect!  The sooner we can get more people to open their eyes to the corruption going on in Thronefast, there better off we all will be.  You'll not lie to us anymore Ithuulamae!

• 416 posts
    August 26, 2020 6:53 PM PDT

I guess it's a good thing I built the tavern off the beaten path then.

• 197 posts
    August 28, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

Very cool Thorndeep! I’ll stop by the tavern. Juat make sure you’ve got the strong Elven ale on tap. 

• 416 posts
    August 28, 2020 4:09 PM PDT

We have a wide variety of beverages available at the tavern to suit all tastes. I'll be sure to have some extra strong Elven ale waiting for you!

• 2051 posts
    August 28, 2020 4:29 PM PDT

Elven Ale??  Strong???

Elven ale is like rainwater compared to Dwarven ale!!!

And it shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Dwarven 'Hammerhead STOUT'!!

"talk about a bunch of mama's boys" he grumbles while staggering away....

• 342 posts
    August 29, 2020 6:01 PM PDT

If anyone hasn't checked out The Tavern yet on Discord, YOU NEED TO! It's the most fun chat I've had an a very long time, and you will get to know your fellow players of all levels.  There's lots of pre-alpha, alpay, and beta subscribers in there, and some that are just waiting for the release, but whatever your interest level, you will have a great time, guaranteed. Or Thorndeep will not charge you for the beverages ;)

• 173 posts
    December 23, 2020 7:08 AM PST

I'm usually a lurker, but I did join the Terminus Tavern and I am currently about 15 minutes into Terminus Tavern Show with Benonai, Techninja, and Therek. It is very entertaining so far, but man, I am clueless on most of the lore.

• 416 posts
    December 23, 2020 8:28 AM PST

@NegativeNRG Welcome to the Tavern, thanks for stopping by. It is very hard with lore currently since the new website doesn't have it up like the old website did. Hopefully that will get addressed soon. Chris Kane has some great lore videos on YouTube. I highly recommend checking them out if you are at all interested in Pantheon lore and want to learn more until VR posts the lore back on the website.