Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Guesses on the next stream...

• 1278 posts
    February 5, 2020 7:48 PM PST

"...spills some beans on what our next stream will reveal and discusses what the team will be focusing on in over the next couple of weeks."

Here's my guess.  They've been working on a 2nd game, full PvP that takes place in fearthale!  But don't worry...the engine they're building for the new PvP game directly impacts the development of Pantheon.

(if you don't recognize the joke then just ignore this :))

• 379 posts
    February 5, 2020 9:01 PM PST

And it's called Colossal Faerthale the Apocalypse.

• 103 posts
    February 7, 2020 10:33 AM PST
    Omg reading that gave me horrible daybreak flashback's.
    • 2138 posts
    February 7, 2020 1:51 PM PST

Honestly? I hope its double reflexive.

I hope its like reading a Thomas Pynchon novel where I think something happened but I'm not sure what.

Where its full of Tech stuff, more Jason- and Zoeii!. Where they know what they are talking about but I don't. Where I have to read the forums from comments from people that know more than I do in the profesion that make poignant and highly technical commentary that I can only guess at the meaning of, but get the gist that its good. 

Sort of like Rockwell Automations': Retro-Encabulator (with the young guy in the grey suit- on youtube. They may be doing another! with the same guy! he's an actor that does "industrials", he's great!)

no streams, no beans, just nuts and bolts and alot of earnest self-satisfied nodding. and Zoeii.