Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

GOING LIVE NOW!

• 291 posts
    December 12, 2019 11:57 AM PST

Just a reminder we are live now guys! https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage

• 3852 posts
    December 12, 2019 12:07 PM PST

I wonder how many new forum members who don't know any better got all excited when they saw the title of the post and went frantically racing around to find where to download Pantheon.

• 520 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:12 PM PST

Thanks for reminder. Nice stream, though shame that not many beans have been sprinkled ;-( But this zone was absolutely amazing! Do anyone know what was it's name?

• 291 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:20 PM PST

lol dora.

Hege I dont know what zone that was but I had fun being there. This game really has the feel Im after. Much love to Joppa and crew.

• 520 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:47 PM PST

Indeed. I wonder how many zones will there be at launch. It was huge! So many things to unravel, so many places to visit!

• 291 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:45 PM PST

Hegenox said:

Thanks for reminder. Nice stream, though shame that not many beans have been sprinkled ;-( But this zone was absolutely amazing! Do anyone know what was it's name?

Apparently its Amberfaet.

• 1281 posts
    December 13, 2019 8:08 AM PST

Alyonyah said:

lol dora.

Hege I dont know what zone that was but I had fun being there. This game really has the feel Im after. Much love to Joppa and crew.

If you want to see what it used ot look like, go find their three hour stream and skip to about 2/3 of the way through it and watch from there.  It's undergone alot of substantial changes and even more subtle changes.

I actually re-re-re-re-re-watched it before the new stream came on just to re-familiarize myself with the area.  It's now alot less linear that it used to be.

Edited to Add:  One of my beefs with the original 2016 stream of Amberfaet was that the ice looked sort of "plasticky".  They seem to have solved that issue with the new lighting.

This post was edited by Kalok at December 13, 2019 8:09 AM PST
    • 3852 posts
    December 14, 2019 9:41 AM PST

One can debate whether progress has been fast enough - and how soon we will get to where we are going.

But it certainly is good to see concrete progress that almost beyond debate (I can debate *anything* - trust me on this) shows that progress *is* being made.

• 2041 posts
    December 14, 2019 1:15 PM PST

Hegenox said:

But this zone was absolutely amazing! Do anyone know what was it's name?

Just in case you already knew the dungeon name, Amberfaet is near the city of Thronefast and Avendyr's Pass. I'm not sure if that zone has a different name than 'Thronefast'

• 291 posts
    December 14, 2019 1:40 PM PST

Kalok said:

Alyonyah said:

lol dora.

If you want to see what it used ot look like, go find their three hour stream and skip to about 2/3 of the way through it and watch from there.  It's undergone alot of substantial changes and even more subtle changes.

I actually re-re-re-re-re-watched it before the new stream came on just to re-familiarize myself with the area.  It's now alot less linear that it used to be.

Edited to Add:  One of my beefs with the original 2016 stream of Amberfaet was that the ice looked sort of "plasticky".  They seem to have solved that issue with the new lighting.

Im going to check this out for sure. The zone looked mostly vertical which was..... something new for me in a non water/non flying zone. Loved the feeling.