Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pledge Rewards Questions

    • 8 posts
    December 14, 2019 4:18 AM PST

    I was wondering if a member of the team could tell me what type of access is available for the pre alpha testing pledges?

    I understand pre alpha testing for those pledges is currently on hiatius looking at the pledge page but was wondering what the routine was generally if I upgraded to a Reignborn's pledge for example?

    Thanks.

    • 3 posts
    February 23, 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Hello Pantheon peeps! I just pleadged to Pantheon and have a few questions. I would sincerely appreciate if someone would take their time to answer them. Thank you in advance...

     

    • Is there a date set for release yet?
    • When and where can I Early Reserve my Name?
    • When and where can I download the game? I am assuming that I can only log in and explore during set Beta/Alpha times to be announce?

     

    Thanks,

    Longtooths 

    • 378 posts
    February 23, 2020 2:31 PM PST

    There is no release date, we're nearing pre-alpha phase 5.  Not sure when that will start or how long that will last.  Then we move to alpha, then beta, then release.  It's still a long ways off, but things are moving along nicely!!

    • 3 posts
    February 23, 2020 3:58 PM PST

    Ranarius said:

    There is no release date, we're nearing pre-alpha phase 5.  Not sure when that will start or how long that will last.  Then we move to alpha, then beta, then release.  It's still a long ways off, but things are moving along nicely!!

     

    Excellent, is there a way to download the client now or is it new each alpha/beta phase? And reserving our names has not come out yet I hear....?

     

    • 581 posts
    February 23, 2020 7:44 PM PST

    Longtooths said:

     Excellent, is there a way to download the client now or is it new each alpha/beta phase? And reserving our names has not come out yet I hear....?

     

    We haven't reserved our names, that will come on towards release. Doubtful you'll see it before Beta.

    Since the client is still under construction and testing and the only people with access are under an NDA, there's not a lot of info about it posted on the public forums. If you have pledged enough to get into Beta, Alpha or Pre-Alpha, you will get an email from VR with instructions and a link when the time approaches for your access.

    • 3 posts
    February 23, 2020 8:11 PM PST

    Jothany said:

    Longtooths said:

     Excellent, is there a way to download the client now or is it new each alpha/beta phase? And reserving our names has not come out yet I hear....?

     

    We haven't reserved our names, that will come on towards release. Doubtful you'll see it before Beta.

    Since the client is still under construction and testing and the only people with access are under an NDA, there's not a lot of info about it posted on the public forums. If you have pledged enough to get into Beta, Alpha or Pre-Alpha, you will get an email from VR with instructions and a link when the time approaches for your access.

     

    Thank you very much for the information I puchased the Pathfinder Pledge so I'll be patient, thanks again.

    • 581 posts
    February 23, 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Longtooths said:

    Thank you very much for the information I puchased the Pathfinder Pledge so I'll be patient, thanks again.

    You're quite welcome. Hope to see you in the game.

    (I pledged to get Beta, maybe I'll see you there)

     

     

    • 67 posts
    March 11, 2020 1:58 PM PDT

    i'm interested in the $3000. pledge and the design a quest. What exatly does that entail? How much does the peron get to contribute in the quest? Does this also include NPC designs and loot drops? Armor design? What are the restrictions of designing the quest? 

    • 28 posts
    March 12, 2020 5:21 AM PDT

    I tried searching to make sure this question hasn't been asked already so if I over looked it, I apologize. 

    All of the different pledge packages except the $200 pledge all come with the same in game title of "Explorer". The $200 pledge comes with the title "Bloodsworn". 

    Is it safe to assume these titles are still a work in progress? 

    • 93 posts
    March 15, 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Grayjackgaming said:

    I tried searching to make sure this question hasn't been asked already so if I over looked it, I apologize. 

    All of the different pledge packages except the $200 pledge all come with the same in game title of "Explorer". The $200 pledge comes with the title "Bloodsworn". 

    Is it safe to assume these titles are still a work in progress? 

    If it helps, I received a bit of info from a support ticket a while back stating Legate, Bloodsworn, and Black Rose are the newest pledge packages they introduced.  So these newest pledge packages include their own titles.  They also advised if you upgrade from a prior package you would still retain the prior title as well.


    This post was edited by Geoffrey at March 15, 2020 11:05 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    March 17, 2020 1:14 PM PDT

    gotcha! Sounds like the titles go hang in hand with when you pledged as opposed to how"high up" you pledged. 

    • 1 posts
    April 5, 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Will you guys warn us when you will be closing early adoption for Alpha (like you did with prealpha). I know some people that are wanting to pledge but would like a heads up so they can play alpha with me.

    • 581 posts
    April 5, 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Amop said:

    Will you guys warn us when you will be closing early adoption for Alpha (like you did with prealpha). I know some people that are wanting to pledge but would like a heads up so they can play alpha with me.

    I can't speak for VR, and if you're lucky one of the Devs may answer. But I can tell you that the last time they changed the pledges - which removed ones that offered pre-alpha and replaced them with ones that didn't - they first announced it in the "News & Announcements" forum 2 weeks in advance, and later Kilsin posted a "final 3 day warning". So the currently available info strongly suggests that they will give a heads up before it happens.

    • 1 posts
    April 19, 2020 12:35 PM PDT
    I pledged July 2016 for $100. Is there anyway to check what pledge that is?
    • 581 posts
    April 19, 2020 5:25 PM PDT

    A7676 said: I pledged July 2016 for $100. Is there anyway to check what pledge that is?

    If you click on the "Pantheon Forums" link at the top left of any forum page while you are logged in, it will take you to your home page. At the top of that page is a link -"Subscription/Settings" where it tells you the name of the Pledge you made.

    Or you can ask that question in a ticket to VR Support

    • 15 posts
    April 21, 2020 8:05 AM PDT

    A7676 said: I pledged July 2016 for $100. Is there anyway to check what pledge that is?

     

    https://imgur.com/a/chfEcpN

    • 581 posts
    April 21, 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Chaoticus said: https://imgur.com/a/chfEcpN

    An interesting chart. Can you tell me what year those rewards are from?

    • 150 posts
    April 21, 2020 1:06 PM PDT

    Jothany said:

    Chaoticus said: https://imgur.com/a/chfEcpN

    An interesting chart. Can you tell me what year those rewards are from?

     

    Those are for pledges prior to October 2015

    • 581 posts
    April 21, 2020 3:21 PM PDT

    Artois said:

    Those are for pledges prior to October 2015

    Thanks Artois. I figured it was safer to just explain to A7676 how to find his Pledge directly, since pledges have changed so much over the years.

    • 5 posts
    April 23, 2020 8:22 AM PDT

    Even during this Pandemic I'm not going to falter on my pledge!   I pledged $50 a month for 12 months, and I'm stcking with it.  I don't want to see this game end development because of this. Please continue your pledges if you have pledged!  Please do your best, but don't stress your financial situation if you cannot afford it. Thanks for everything!

    Charles

    • 581 posts
    April 23, 2020 4:48 PM PDT

    sYnFury said:

    Even during this Pandemic I'm not going to falter on my pledge!   I pledged $50 a month for 12 months, and I'm stcking with it.  I don't want to see this game end development because of this. Please continue your pledges if you have pledged!  Please do your best, but don't stress your financial situation if you cannot afford it. Thanks for everything!

    Charles

    Great attitude Charles. I hope to see you ingame one day.

    Stay safe.