Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Alpha start date?

• 1 posts
    April 28, 2018 12:43 PM PDT

Anyone know when alpha start date is. or have a link of a timeline for the game?

• 2886 posts
    April 28, 2018 12:59 PM PDT

The current official estimate is that Alpha will start toward the end of this year and Beta some time next year. That's what they're shooting for, but no guarantees - the game has to be ready.

• 221 posts
    April 28, 2018 4:28 PM PDT

Indeed. game has to be ready is key. We won’t rush things but We’re working hard!

• 3852 posts
    April 28, 2018 5:11 PM PDT

The royal We I see.

Good - if you don't think a lot of yourself how can you expect others to think well of you.

• 624 posts
    April 28, 2018 6:48 PM PDT

dorotea said:

The royal We I see.

Latest rumor from the town crier - VRi used a chunk of the recent PAX pledges to clone Convo several times.

"We" is the proper pronoun!

This post was edited by Kumu at April 29, 2018 2:36 AM PDT
    • 1860 posts
    April 30, 2018 8:51 AM PDT

Kumu said:

Latest rumor from the town crier - VRi used a chunk of the recent PAX pledges to clone Convo several times.

Great! In that case we should get the wizard reveal "soon"!

• 264 posts
    April 30, 2018 9:32 AM PDT

philo said:

Kumu said:

Great! In that case we should get the wizard reveal "soon"!

I heard that when they cloned him each copy was a bit degraded from the last. Convo #9 and #10 are working on the Wizard right now and it keeps grabbing wands from the business end and blowing itself up. May be awhile before we get a Wizard reveal.