Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What If You Had 1 Hour?

• 220 posts
    December 12, 2017 5:41 PM PST

Kalok said:

Larr said:

How do you run "on" a cloud based server? It has no physical dimensions...right? I sure wish I could exercise in the cloud until I dropped 20 lbs...

"The cloud"....  A synonym for "someone else's computers...."

and to think, all this time, I thought they found a way to analyze the minuscule differences in potential energy between each rain droplet and influence them in ways that store data and produce voltage and current. 

Grandma told me every time lightning strikes, a server is born. 

• 1404 posts
    December 12, 2017 6:03 PM PST

4 races , Elves, Dark Myr, Archi, and Ogre

15min each

Accept default appearance and name.

Explore (run) the starter City's and Zones as far as 15min would take me.

This post was edited by Zorkon at December 12, 2017 6:04 PM PST
    • 261 posts
    December 12, 2017 10:52 PM PST

Look at a few starting places. See how combat works a bit for a caster vs a melee. Die and do a CR or 2.

Check out how it performs on my machine with different graphic setting so I would know if I do need an upgrade or not. Then I can plan for it if so.

This post was edited by Boulda at December 12, 2017 10:53 PM PST
    • 49 posts
    December 13, 2017 1:29 PM PST

I'd probably spend at least an hour on character creation!

• 15 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:24 PM PST

Let's see.. only an hour? Probably 30 minutes deciding on a race and class. And the next 30 running around my starting city, only to fall into the water and drown because I didn't read instructions or play the tutorial to learn how to swim. Oh but hey then it would zone me into the newbie fighting area and I could kill a wolf and a gnoll or two. and then- aw CRAP get a whole bunch of aggro and adds and die with a kiilling blow of 2 points of dmg from a goblin runt. My bags would probably be full by then anyway -_-

• 6 posts
    December 14, 2017 3:00 AM PST

Just stand in one spot and watch the weather and the world pass around me. Listen to the sounds and enjoy the smell of a new game world :)