Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

I wonder if they minded us visiting during the last stream?

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 3:57 AM PDT

South Saol is certainly a beautiful place high up in the sky, I wonder if they minded us visiting during the last stream? #PRF

Image may contain: sky

Image may contain: mountain, sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, night and outdoor

• 110 posts
    May 11, 2017 4:10 AM PDT

Way to tease us Kilsin  ;)

Those screenshots look amazing

This post was edited by Evorus at May 11, 2017 4:10 AM PDT
    • 248 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:01 AM PDT

@first picture

I keept wondering if they were Mage pets  or some other class pet. They would be amazing to bring along to a fight xD

-sorte.

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:10 AM PDT

guitarsmasher said:

Haha, I just share them for you guys to enjoy, I don't mean to tease! I am glad you like them though:)

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:10 AM PDT

Sorte said:

@first picture

I keept wondering if they were Mage pets  or some other class pet. They would be amazing to bring along to a fight xD

-sorte.

They would be awesome pets! :D

• 112 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:18 AM PDT

Was great to see the new area and the towers look like a great place to adventure.

• 724 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:37 AM PDT

WTB ArcheAge style glider!

Honestly, such vistas really call for gliding, levitation or any other way to enjoy them from the air!

• 4 posts
    May 11, 2017 6:17 AM PDT
    If that custodian has no problems getting around then my army of ogres shouldn't have a problem camping the place.
    • 2886 posts
    May 11, 2017 7:20 AM PDT

I love the aesthetic of the Tower. And the first screenshot is very artistic :) that's a contender for my desktop background

• 556 posts
    May 11, 2017 7:20 AM PDT

Kilsin,

Since we already know climbing is in game, is everything going to be climbable? Can we expect to be able to ascend that mountain on the left of the 2nd shot? 

• 801 posts
    May 11, 2017 7:35 AM PDT

Kilsin, man dude you know what i got right now after seeing those???

Love you long time man :)

• 29 posts
    May 11, 2017 7:38 AM PDT

Digging those screenshots. :)

• 21 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:38 AM PDT

This game just looks better and better. It will be a MMO masterpeice when it launches.

• 80 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:49 AM PDT

Sorte said:

@first picture

-sorte.

We were wondering the same thing then my friend the exact same thing. 

• 1468 posts
    May 11, 2017 9:12 AM PDT

The middle screenshot is my favourite but they are all nice. Good to see that the draw distance is really good. I love looking off into the distance to see what is out there in the world.

• 33 posts
    May 11, 2017 9:13 AM PDT

Mehhh, I wanted a SS from Kilsn just about to hit the rocks below after being pushed off tower 

• 417 posts
    May 11, 2017 10:22 AM PDT

Absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the middle one as well. It tickles me pink that we will be able to climb up rocks like that and catch the view. I can just see saying, "Hey gang, you see that third tower way over there? Think we can get there? I wonder what is waiting for us!"

• 110 posts
    May 11, 2017 10:52 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

guitarsmasher said:

Haha, I just share them for you guys to enjoy, I don't mean to tease! I am glad you like them though:)

nonono its ok you can tease us, but its still torture!  Just makes us want to play even more.

• 42 posts
    May 11, 2017 11:51 AM PDT

Please tease us more Kilsin (who doesn't like to be teased first ) *wink* I can see myself standing on that rock in the middle SS...........Amazing !!!

• 542 posts
    May 11, 2017 12:08 PM PDT

hard to tell if the Qurajin protector is preparing a purifying light or sunburst for the visitor
    Or maybe it wants us to check the shiny buttons out

Very pleasing to the eyes to say the least. Gonna check if there is any other game to play coming out and if not it is upgrade pledgy time

Update

Absolutely nothing else to get exciting about to play in between, so i'll be placing everything on this horse <3

This post was edited by Fluffy at May 11, 2017 12:18 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:24 PM PDT

Enitzu said:

Kilsin,

Since we already know climbing is in game, is everything going to be climbable? Can we expect to be able to ascend that mountain on the left of the 2nd shot? 

No, climbing will only be in certain suitable areas, you won't be able to just spiderman up a tower wall to take a shortcut etc. but in a dungeon or cave and there are rocky ledge and platforms around then sure, it would make sense to climb around those areas. :)

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:26 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

I love the aesthetic of the Tower. And the first screenshot is very artistic :) that's a contender for my desktop background

I actually just ran past looking for good screenshots to take and that sun caught my eye behind the NPC, so all I did was turn, line myself up and click to take that screenshot, I was pretty happy with it too! :D

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:31 PM PDT

CashCow said:

Mehhh, I wanted a SS from Kilsn just about to hit the rocks below after being pushed off tower 

Lol, I have a couple but not sure I am allowed to share just yet, I will see what I can do for you ;)

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:32 PM PDT

Thorndeep said:

Absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the middle one as well. It tickles me pink that we will be able to climb up rocks like that and catch the view. I can just see saying, "Hey gang, you see that third tower way over there? Think we can get there? I wonder what is waiting for us!"

I love that screenshot too, I just jumped up there to get a better look at where I wanted to go next and realised it would make a great shot! :)

• 9115 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:33 PM PDT

Alix said:

Please tease us more Kilsin (who doesn't like to be teased first ) *wink* I can see myself standing on that rock in the middle SS...........Amazing !!!

Haha will do ;)