Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Meshes and textures

• 30 posts
    April 29, 2017 11:28 AM PDT

From last video introducing the monk you guys mentioned that GUI will me moddalble.  Will the game meshes and textures be stored locally in the user's computer or will they be in the server? If so do you guys have plans of making it that we can add to them rather that replacing? Example in making a new character but I do not like the choices for that specific character, will I be able to add my own hair meshes or will I only be able to replace existing?  Can people post their own creations in the forum for GUI, character meshes, texture replacers for others to download kinda like the Sims?

• 148 posts
    April 29, 2017 2:36 PM PDT

I personally hope neither, however with a game like this it would only be replacing and only after the game has already launched otherwise the patcher would just re-download the original. Remember though they did say no modding, ui customization is not the same as modding and texture replacements are not ui customization.

• 9115 posts
    April 29, 2017 7:04 PM PDT

No, you won't be able to mod the game in any way other than reskinning the UI. Everything else will be standard options within our game menus/client.