Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Passing the Time

• 9115 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:08 AM PST

What game are you currently playing while you wait for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen? :)

• 409 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:16 AM PST

Lots of games.. but these mostly.. atleast at the moment.

Solo: Factorio & Bloodborne (PS4)

With a friend: Path of Exile & Masters of Orion (when it works)

MMO: None... waiting twiddling my thumbs.

This post was edited by Nimryl at March 10, 2016 4:25 AM PST
    • 91 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:33 AM PST

EQC.

(This needs no further explanation ;-))

This post was edited by lyrina at March 10, 2016 4:34 AM PST
    • 366 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:35 AM PST

This month it's  Black Desert and The Division.

Unfortunately, my friends do not want to play the old stuff anymore, but I'm flexible. You get to see new features and implementations in the new games.  For example, in both games the tech is so advanced now you do not even feel like you have zoned to an instance. The world in the Division is simply beautiful, detailed and varied (if you can call a post-apocalyptic world beautiful lol). While I am really enjoying my time with them and my friends, neither game is even close to being an MMO home for us. It is always nice to play other games so that you can appreciate the games that truly matter. 

This post was edited by Zarriya at March 10, 2016 5:06 AM PST
    • 89 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:36 AM PST

Pillars of Eternity (eternity.obisidian.com) and soon Dark Souls 3!

• 110 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:44 AM PST

EQ Live on the TLP Phinigel server. Having a good time~

• 120 posts
    March 10, 2016 4:57 AM PST
    EQ, raiding a bit, doing progression stuff and gearing alts.
    • 112 posts
    March 10, 2016 5:19 AM PST

Nothing keeps my attention for too long.   I have been back and forth with GW2, LOL, Diablo3, and Pillars of Eternity.  Also jump on steam and check out the indie games from time to time. 

• 71 posts
    March 10, 2016 5:52 AM PST

Playing in the top raiding guild on EQ's Phinigel server and hearthstone mostly. Sometimes I'll mess around with Skyrim but really at this point like many others have said; all my eggs are in the Pantheon basket. :)

• 62 posts
    March 10, 2016 5:54 AM PST

I AFK fish in Black Desert Online while playing XCOM 2.

• 1434 posts
    March 10, 2016 6:04 AM PST

I just finished Fallout 4, and by finished I mean I spent 500 hours exploring almost every corner of the game (looking forward to the dev kit and the first DLC).

Other than that I've played some ffxi on an emu server and testing Black Desert. Since launch I actually played BDO on a friends account, because frankly, I wouldn't spend a dime on that game and become a statistic that might lead to more of the same.

• 366 posts
    March 10, 2016 6:23 AM PST

zaktaros said:

I AFK fish in Black Desert Online while playing XCOM 2.

lol yep that is most of my /played time.

• 9115 posts
    March 10, 2016 6:24 AM PST

Nice, I think a lot of people are playing the Division and BDO currently, the majority fo FB answers were echoing that and I am playing both myself, when I find time between all of these other games I am trying to get through lol

FO4 was very cool, I actually started a new playthrough just before the Divison was released, so that is on hold for a while as I am also waiting for the Dev kit and DLC :) 

• 12 posts
    March 10, 2016 7:37 AM PST

I recently went back and played through Mass Effect, finished the first one, jumped on the second one... took a break it was way to different. Will end up finishing it in the coming months.

Played through Far Cry 3 for the first time. Vaas is hands down one of my favorite bad guys.

I also play EQ on Cazic and Phinny while I am out of town 4 days a week. (About the only thing laptop can run well)

• 668 posts
    March 10, 2016 7:41 AM PST

I am not playing any game right now.  Most games are just cookie cutters of any previous game, just different graphics really.  I am building a module from Neverwinter Nights which is my 3rd sequel to previous ones I have done.  There is still a small following out there that enjoys it.  That is a fun way to pass time, if I find the time!

I just got a new promotion at work so I will travel even more now.  I love reading the Patheon Difference as it makes me excited for the future.

• 1468 posts
    March 10, 2016 7:59 AM PST

I'm replaying Skyrim. Except this time I am using mods and it really is a great game. I put about 75 hours into my first play through and I'm looking forward to putting even more into this play through (the first time I played through Skyrim I hit a bug on the main quest line and couldn't get any further this time I have the unofficial bug fix patch installed which is meant to fix all of that).

I re-subscribed to EQ to play on the TLP server but without my old friends playing it I'm not enjoying it that much. I'll probably unsubscribe.

There are two games due out this year that I am really looking forward too and will buy them on the day of release and they are Hearts of Iron 4 and Stellaris. They will easily give me 100+ hours of game time each. For those that don't know they are grand strategy games and are incredibly addictive. I love games like that.

• 89 posts
    March 10, 2016 8:45 AM PST

Hi Cromulent,

Have you looked into No Mans Sky?  https://www.gog.com/game/no_mans_sky  

Just based soely on the games youre looking forward to you might like it.

• 1468 posts
    March 10, 2016 8:47 AM PST

ArchMageSalamar said:

Hi Cromulent,

Have you looked into No Mans Sky?  https://www.gog.com/game/no_mans_sky  

Just based soely on the games youre looking forward to you might like it.

Yeah I had that on pre-order for the PS4 basically since it was announced but I cancelled the pre-order because I wanted it on PC. So yeah I'll probably get that as well. It sounds like a fun game.

Edit: it isn't cheap though! £40 for new games is ridiculous.

This post was edited by Cromulent at March 10, 2016 8:48 AM PST
    • 384 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:01 AM PST

Not playing anything just sitting here watching a blank twitch stream til tomorrow at 4p.

After that a little Zelda: Twilight Princess.

• 103 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:13 AM PST

I like to take my time between MMO's to go through as many single player games ive barely touched through the years. That includes everything from ancient games like FF Tactics, to more recent ones like Starcraft 2 (on a strategy binge right now). Since last fall ive finished 2 MGS games, and Lost Odyssey. Oh and trying to get in on this recent FGC craze with SFV.

Still so many id like to play through, so little time... damn adulthood :(

And people look at me weird when I say I dont want to join Steam... tryna kill me?

• 1778 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:21 AM PST
    Im currently playing random indie games both steam and PSN. But I did get the new Tomb Raider from the SE discount weekend on steam. But this is all filler until I can get Dark Souls 3!!!!!!. Cant wait. I also dip into Project Gorgon here and there. There are a few games coming out a little later this year that I want to play as well: new Deus Ex, New Star Ocean,No Mans Sky, remastered Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 4, Ghost of a Tale, and Necropolis
    • 1714 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:26 AM PST

Trying to get into BDO, but it hasn't grabbed me. 

• 105 posts
    March 10, 2016 10:26 AM PST

Krixus said:

Trying to get into BDO, but it hasn't grabbed me. 

Ditto!

• 19 posts
    March 10, 2016 2:18 PM PST

Currently playing BDO and thinking about getting The Division on my X1.

• 2138 posts
    March 11, 2016 6:26 PM PST

Fall out 4. But I take my time with it.