• 3 posts
    March 23, 2024 3:03 AM PDT
    Im having a blast!
    • 173 posts
    March 23, 2024 3:47 AM PDT

I’m enjoying Terminus immensely!

• 27 posts
    March 23, 2024 6:58 AM PDT
    Can’t get in so I’m not having a blast, and can’t get any help from the pantheon team either
    • 2052 posts
    March 23, 2024 11:31 AM PDT

mwe3302 said: Can’t get in so I’m not having a blast, and can’t get any help from the pantheon team either

Sorry you're having problems. When you need help, you should put in a ticket with as many details as you can, here:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

I can give you some info about your situation though:

The process for onboarding new members has several steps that need to be done by hand, by the Support people. It usually takes only 1-2 days  (though the pledge page has a clear warning that it may take up to a week)

However right now is a very busy weekend for everybody who works at VR due to this 'Supporter's Opening Day'. Especially busy for the Support team.

It appears that you pledged Friday morning. You may well get access today, or it may take until tomorrow. Possibly - but not likely - til Monday.

Good Luck

• 21 posts
    March 23, 2024 11:56 AM PDT

I am definitely having fun! I'm really impressed with how the gameplay and mechanics feel for such an early build. It has the old school feel but with some new school mechanics (I love the sprinting with shift and climbing!) Gameplay and mechanics should come first, then graphics, animations, and polish and I feel like VR is on the right track for sure. Now obviously there is still plenty of work to be done but so far I am just enjoying grouping with fellow Pantheon enjoyers and having a blast

• 55 posts
    March 23, 2024 11:59 AM PDT

Was everyone else's characters all erased?

• VR Staff
    • 334 posts
    March 23, 2024 12:30 PM PDT

gamexilor1 said:

Was everyone else's characters all erased?

we wiped since you were in during February. Everyone had to start out fresh for Season 1.

• VR Staff
    • 334 posts
    March 23, 2024 12:31 PM PDT

mwe3302 said: Can’t get in so I’m not having a blast, and can’t get any help from the pantheon team either

Since you just pledged last evening, you got your key and instructions last night. I see you created your account and you can download and log in at anytime until next friday. 

• 5 posts
    March 24, 2024 12:21 PM PDT

game feels unfinished big time. wont be paying $15.00 a month for a beta game

• 2052 posts
    March 24, 2024 3:50 PM PDT

chimman said: game feels unfinished big time. wont be paying $15.00 a month for a beta game

Did someone say you were going to be charged a subscription to play Seasons on the test server (where you have been playing this week)?

• 226 posts
    March 24, 2024 5:57 PM PDT
    Not having? Not really. Honestly, it’s pretty clear a lot of people have moved on from the game. After the disastrous 2023 mess and 10 years of waiting, I think a lot of people have just moved on. Remember how lively the forums were last year when everyone was complaining? Now, the forums are dead again. I think it’s because people just don’t care anymore.

VR, got our money. Well played. I am not expecting a game to even release at this point.

Also, the game looks like it was made in 2004.
    This post was edited by Sweety at March 24, 2024 7:35 PM PDT
    • 5 posts
    March 24, 2024 8:25 PM PDT

Jothany said:

chimman said: game feels unfinished big time. wont be paying $15.00 a month for a beta game

Did someone say you were going to be charged a subscription to play Seasons on the test server (where you have been playing this week)?

you  mad brah?  the graphics alone is laughable. they should of kept the original

• 55 posts
    March 25, 2024 4:54 AM PDT

So far, so good.  Is there going to be a map enabled in the game at some point?  Also, I'm laughing/seething at the mobs running away at light speed when they're almost dead.  I saw that's getting addressed in Season 2.

• 21 posts
    March 25, 2024 6:01 AM PDT

chimman said:

Jothany said:

you  mad brah?  the graphics alone is laughable. they should of kept the original

The fact that you responded this way to someone who had a genuine question shows how immature you are. They weren't attacking you so not sure why you got so defensive lol. I believe Jothany was just wondering if you really were paying money for access (which would be a scam) and I believe you are saying you won't pay $15 for an unfinished game but no where does that say it will be the case. You are just assuming a lot here

• 21 posts
    March 25, 2024 6:08 AM PDT

Sweety said: Not having? Not really. Honestly, it’s pretty clear a lot of people have moved on from the game. After the disastrous 2023 mess and 10 years of waiting, I think a lot of people have just moved on. Remember how lively the forums were last year when everyone was complaining? Now, the forums are dead again. I think it’s because people just don’t care anymore. VR, got our money. Well played. I am not expecting a game to even release at this point. Also, the game looks like it was made in 2004.

Its all good if you aren't satisfied with the direction of the game but don't say things like "most people have moved on". Who are most people? Have you been in the game and seen the populations on the servers? Plenty of people are playing from what I see. I think the problem with the forums was that people would come here to complain and yes those people moved on and/or are play testing currently, but that doesn't speak for the community as a whole.

• 167 posts
    March 25, 2024 6:18 AM PDT

Can confirm that it does indeed have the basis of what will be required to scratch that old school EQ1 itch.

It needs a LOT of work, but it is definitely doing something right.  

I never recommended anyone spend any money on it in the past as it simply was safer to just wait and watch.

For those of you that have watched videos and gameplay and find yourself checking the reddit and forums and are on the fence about taking the 50$ plunge to try it, you are the crowd that I would feel safe telling to do it.  If you're already that interested in the game, the 50 bucks is definitely worth it.  They definitely have something here.

For everyone else, I would tell you to wait but keep watching.  Each season will bring new changes and hopefully those changes keep going in a positive direction and over time, earn that same level of interest from yourselves, as well. 

• 1921 posts
    March 25, 2024 8:46 AM PDT

Sweety said: Not having? Not really. Honestly, it’s pretty clear a lot of people have moved on from the game. After the disastrous 2023 mess and 10 years of waiting, I think a lot of people have just moved on. Remember how lively the forums were last year when everyone was complaining? Now, the forums are dead again. I think it’s because people just don’t care anymore. ...

IMO:

This is the category I am in.  Given the patch notes and what has changed since December I have exactly zero interest in logging in. 
    I would be providing no value, and my time is better spent elsewhere, at this rate, until 2025 at least.

• 226 posts
    March 25, 2024 11:30 AM PDT

drewber2814 said:

Sweety said: Not having? Not really. Honestly, it’s pretty clear a lot of people have moved on from the game. After the disastrous 2023 mess and 10 years of waiting, I think a lot of people have just moved on. Remember how lively the forums were last year when everyone was complaining? Now, the forums are dead again. I think it’s because people just don’t care anymore. VR, got our money. Well played. I am not expecting a game to even release at this point. Also, the game looks like it was made in 2004.

Its all good if you aren't satisfied with the direction of the game but don't say things like "most people have moved on". Who are most people? Have you been in the game and seen the populations on the servers? Plenty of people are playing from what I see. I think the problem with the forums was that people would come here to complain and yes those people moved on and/or are play testing currently, but that doesn't speak for the community as a whole.

Since we are telling people what not to say. Please don’t tell me what I can and can’t say.

I standby by statement. It seems to me that less people are interested in the game now, as opposed to before the VR mess over the last year (Art change and extraction game). I am not running a poll and don’t have any data to back up that statement. But to me, it’s clear. Feel free to refute my statement, but please don’t try to censor my statement.  It seems there is less buzz on social media. Less activity on the forums. Less topics on Reddit and less YouTube videos by content creators. Just a few examples.

To answer your questions: 

Who are most people? - Most means, greatest in amount. So in this case I suppose it means over 51%. It’s my feeling that most people that gave attention to Pantheon in previous years, are not giving their attention now.

Have you been in the game and seen the populations on the servers? - Yes, I have been in the game and seen the population. Many times, at all 3 levels of Supporter, Champion and VIP.  I didn’t mention anything about in game population though. I was speaking of overall general interest.

This post was edited by Sweety at March 25, 2024 12:13 PM PDT
    • 26 posts
    March 25, 2024 12:56 PM PDT

is game DEAD already?

• 2052 posts
    March 25, 2024 9:47 PM PDT

Kotter said: is game DEAD already?

No. It's alive, being played by many - including you - and making regular progress.

• 26 posts
    March 26, 2024 4:16 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Kotter said: is game DEAD already?

No. It's alive, being played by many - including you - and making regular progress.

that's good to hear.

some have said it won't make it.

i hope it does.

• 2052 posts
    March 26, 2024 11:36 AM PDT

Mod Edit: The OP asked for people's opinions about the game. Opinions are neither right nor wrong, they are just opinions. It is inherently obvious that ANY opinion posted here is likely to have someone that disagrees with it.

Unless you are the OP of a thread, engaging with every comment on that thread that you don't agree with is derailing the thread, and will be removed.

Edit #2: Any concerns with moderation can be sent in DM's to the mod you have a problem with, or any other mod, or the head of Community Management, Savanja. Arguing about moderation in a thread is OT and derails a thread, and will be removed.

This post was edited by Jothany at March 26, 2024 1:41 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:04 AM PDT

Logged in and out all in 10mins, From my perspective. rubbish.

Will not be supporting this venture anymore.

• 5 posts
    March 28, 2024 10:39 AM PDT

Mattstone said:

Logged in and out all in 10mins, From my perspective. rubbish.

Will not be supporting this venture anymore.

EXACTLY. 10 years for this. unbelievable

• 3 posts
    April 3, 2024 11:33 AM PDT

I am