Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Can't login to launcher now.

• 11 posts
    March 22, 2024 10:16 AM PDT

Invalid password error.

At first it would tell me, login not permitted at this time. My password works for every part of the site but not the launcher now. Is that what it should tell me now?

• 2052 posts
    March 22, 2024 11:58 AM PDT

Access for your tier of Members doesn't start until 10AM PST tomorrow morning, so "login not permitted...." is correct.

I'm not sure about the invalid password bit, but I do know that many login servers cut you off if you try to login too many times in a row.

• 11 posts
    March 22, 2024 12:10 PM PDT

I was just trying to login to see if it had any update to run to be safe. Hopefully the invalid password just means wait till tomorrow. lol.

I hope this game works out. It is just so hard to try and go back to EQ2 since everybody is ahead of me by several years. 

Thanks.

• 17 posts
    March 22, 2024 12:22 PM PDT

I can get in, but i am getting "No realms are available"

• 11 posts
    March 22, 2024 12:47 PM PDT

My fault.. 

I should have read the email. 

• 9 posts
    March 22, 2024 2:20 PM PDT

I'm getting "Invalid username or password" even though I'm using my game account and not my forum account.  I would expect it to say either "No realms are available" or "login not permitted", as mentioned above, since I can't play until tomorrow, but this makes me think something has changed since the last test.  I even reset my game account password (not forum) to make sure my password manager wasn't wrong, but no luck.

• 55 posts
    March 22, 2024 2:25 PM PDT

Darkgnite said:

Invalid password error.

At first it would tell me, login not permitted at this time. My password works for every part of the site but not the launcher now. Is that what it should tell me now?

I'm able to log in to the launcher and I'm the same tier as you.  Have you tried changing your password with the "Forgot password" link on the login pop up window?

• 2052 posts
    March 22, 2024 2:37 PM PDT

fenedar said:

but this makes me think something has changed since the last test. 

Something has changed. Did you download and install the new patcher?

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/15136/new-patcher-available

This post was edited by Jothany at March 22, 2024 2:38 PM PDT
    • 9 posts
    March 22, 2024 2:51 PM PDT

Jothany said:

fenedar said:

but this makes me think something has changed since the last test. 

Something has changed. Did you download and install the new patcher?

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/15136/new-patcher-available

Yes, I'm using the new launcher.  (It's pretty janky, but at least it's better than the last one!)

I meant that I think something changed with accounts.  I also tried logging into my wife's account with the new patcher on her computer (fully separate setup) and had the same problem.

• 27 posts
    March 23, 2024 2:24 AM PDT
    Hi, I just pledged the supporters pledge, am I suppose to get an email with a downloaded link to download the launcher and patch it? I live in the northeast USA so when can I try this out please, I read somewhere I can start playing on the 23rd . Not sure what I am suppose to do now?
    • 27 posts
    March 23, 2024 2:31 AM PDT
    Also it’s saying invalid username and password and it’s not, I am putting in the correct info
    • 27 posts
    March 23, 2024 2:31 AM PDT
    Also it’s saying invalid username and password and it’s not, I am putting in the correct info
    • 6 posts
    March 23, 2024 7:06 AM PDT

rpger4life said:

I can get in, but i am getting "No realms are available"

I have the same problem. My test session should start today, but maybe the realms comes up later today.

• 139 posts
    March 23, 2024 7:10 AM PDT

Yes. it starts 5pm UTC

This post was edited by Doford at March 23, 2024 7:10 AM PDT
    • 55 posts
    March 23, 2024 8:26 AM PDT

mwe3302 said: Also it’s saying invalid username and password and it’s not, I am putting in the correct info

If you haven't done so already, go to account.pantheonmmo.com and create your master game account and password.  This is going to be different than your forums account and password.  Play time starts at 1pm EDT today.

• 11 posts
    March 23, 2024 12:49 PM PDT

Doford said:

Yes. it starts 5pm UTC

thats 10 am EST, I still cant log in with my game account, this is after the credentials check log in.

Its 3:45 pm, my time.

This post was edited by DeathtoGnomes at March 23, 2024 1:01 PM PDT
    • 2052 posts
    March 23, 2024 1:02 PM PDT

DeathtoGnomes said:

I still cant log in with my game account.

Put in a ticket to Support with details of how far you have gotten when trying to log in

Here: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 11 posts
    March 23, 2024 1:19 PM PDT

Jothany said:

DeathtoGnomes said:

I still cant log in with my game account.

Put in a ticket to Support with details of how far you have gotten when trying to log in

Here: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

I did, they told me which account to log into and which username to log in with, both not very useful responses.

Here is a hint: :facepalm: Whitelist the game client not just the launcher.

This post was edited by DeathtoGnomes at March 23, 2024 1:29 PM PDT
    • 9 posts
    March 23, 2024 2:08 PM PDT

fenedar said:

Yes, I'm using the new launcher.

My problem was entering my email address and password, not my username and password.  I'm used to services that accept username or email address.