Forums » Pantheon Classes

List of spells availible from levels 1 to 10 for all classes

• 29 posts
    December 20, 2023 9:37 PM PST
    Is there a List of spells availible from levels 1 to 10 for all classes. Would help with planning
    • 2045 posts
    December 22, 2023 8:55 AM PST

Various players have made lists of the abilities of their chosen class at different times, usually posting them on the official PA forum. Unfortunately, at this point VR is regularly tuning both the abilities' details and what level they are received at. At least a few of them get changed almost every patch, sometimes an entire lineup for one class or another. So there's no official list anywhere, and trying to make one would be neverending.

• 947 posts
    January 3, 2024 8:00 PM PST

I'd like to know all of the abilities available for all classes before deciding which class to play.  

That will make it or break it for me... if I can't see what tools I have to perform my job (role), I don't want the job and will go work elsewhere if I don't know what's expected of me compared to others with different tools to accomplish the same job. 

VR has been very good at trying to give us the "flavor" of skills available to the classes, but I want to know all of the essential (unique) skills (and their evolution) before selecting my class. 

• 724 posts
    January 4, 2024 11:18 PM PST

Spell lists in the forum are hard to read (IMO) and annoying to keep up-to-date. IMO a wiki would be a lot better for keeping such lists. Wasn't there an (official) Pantheon wiki at some point? Does it still exist?

• 2045 posts
    January 5, 2024 12:33 PM PST

Sarim said:

Spell lists in the forum are hard to read (IMO) and annoying to keep up-to-date. IMO a wiki would be a lot better for keeping such lists. Wasn't there an (official) Pantheon wiki at some point? Does it still exist?

It certainly does. The site has its issues, voluminous advertising being one of them IMO. And it isn't current, since the NDA was lifted fairly recently and still covers images, which are quite useful to a wiki.

Official Pantheon Community Wiki

• 116 posts
    January 10, 2024 6:07 PM PST

Yeah unfortunately the official wiki doesn't contain a significant amount of pertinent information that the website doesn't already have.  Such as spell lists, crafting recipes, etc.  I'm working on such a wiki of my own that does have that kind of info, but will need to wait until the next round of alpha access unless people are willing to email me stuff I can include or want to help more directly.

I also figured on starting my my own because I prefer a google / wikipedia style (less is more) visual setup for this kind of info.  I find the high graphics and all that other fluff distracting when I am just trying to dig for concise info.

This post was edited by Mornroc at January 10, 2024 6:11 PM PST
    • 116 posts
    January 29, 2024 3:39 PM PST

This post was edited by Mornroc at February 7, 2024 9:23 AM PST
    • 23 posts
    January 30, 2024 12:19 AM PST
    Pantheonmmo.com/game/classes takes you to the page all the classes are listed. If you click into any of those classes, you will find a spell list.
    • 116 posts
    January 30, 2024 9:16 AM PST

Interesting, never noticed that.  However, looking over some of it, it looks largely out of date at least for some of the classes.  Nevertheless, I guess I will focus more on the crafting recipes and itemization then.