Forums » Guild Recruitment

LF Guild

• 3 posts
    January 11, 2019 4:09 PM PST

Hello all,

Looking to join a guild right off. I am mainly interested in playing the tank role. I prefer a progressive guild but at the same time not high stung. I am an old EQ 1 player probably like most of you all. Spent many hours raiding in the glory days of eq! I will be in the alpha testing as well. I am on MST time if that becomes relevant.   

Please let me know if anyone wants to pick me up! Or if someone likeminded wishes to create a guild, that works too.

• 37 posts
    January 12, 2019 4:16 PM PST

Hi BlackZombie,

Rising Shadow may be what you are looking for.  We are motivated for progression but are not obsessive.  I invite you to visit our website https://www.risingshadowguild.com/ and take a look at our charter to get a deeper introduction to who we are and what we are about.  If you think we may be a fit please feel free to fill out an application.

I look forward to seeing you in Terminus!!

Thanks,

Drunk

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2019 6:13 AM PST

Drunkenelf,

Thank you for the replay and your time. I read over both your guilds goals and rules, and seems like a great fit. I am not one for BS either! On my application, I put Ogre Dire Lord, but if a role needs to be filled, I am willing to change that based on the guilds need. 

Blackzombie

• 37 posts
    January 14, 2019 7:55 AM PST

Appreciate the application!  Check your email as I reached out to you there.

Thanks,

Drunk