Forums » The Bard

Can't wait for some official bard reveal.

• 8 posts
    January 2, 2019 7:11 PM PST
    I know bards making it in by launch is still not set in stone, but how cool is it that the lead class designer got his start as lead composer. Can't wait to see what Joppa cooks up.
    • 239 posts
    January 2, 2019 10:37 PM PST

Thanks for pointing that out I had been eagerly looking forward to the Bard reveal but that little tidbit makes me even more eager to see the outcome.

• 40 posts
    February 15, 2019 7:06 AM PST

Im looking forward to it as well, i really hope though that his composing days dont affect the class more then with a cool flare. i seen serveral very complex bard mechanics mentioned that would require RL player skill in music. That is/would be redicules to enforce in game. Im not that worried though.

Imagen the game if a cleric had to answer a random med school question every time they tried to heal...

This post was edited by Warioc at February 15, 2019 7:23 AM PST
    • 801 posts
    February 15, 2019 8:29 PM PST

Warioc said:

...if a cleric had to answer a random med school question every time they tried to heal...

That, sir, would be priceless! And very painful. I can't stop laughing, thank you.

We would have slain that dragon last weekend but Doc didn't know his appendix from his adenoids...

• 7 posts
    February 16, 2019 8:01 AM PST

"Lookng for a cleric with 8 years or more surgury exp".......to funny.

• 896 posts
    June 24, 2020 3:40 PM PDT

Bard be like - "Release Me"

This post was edited by Darch at June 24, 2020 3:45 PM PDT